Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Improving the game and its popularity

Remove victims ' cards to replenish resources! It boils down to is that win anyone has the parishes of cards in hand. I play sufficiently for a long time and I'm tired of these stupid games when not only me at the start not given the actual card , I have to drop out for resusrov to a 3-4 the go in my hand 2-3 cards and your opponent has 4-5 cards, while he has a relevant arts to start. That is, I initially lost the game with a bad start and can't make a revolution in their favor as it is forced to fold and not having the arrival of cards in hand. Then make 2 card entering the hand the player who has less cards in hand than your opponent, or remove the victim card!!!! If you do not want to have the game in the ass. In addition, these victim cards oyaen slow down the game tempo. Max won by 5 go..... the game is solid in control decks 99% of the game for 10 min it goes. And as I described above, with a bad start is not a game and shit. And I wanted to add. Remove the stupid system that it is impossible for a creature to throw more than one spell on one damage type!!!!! You just don't give the appearance of otk - decks. Do you want the game became popular , at least it make. I like to play shadow era, but such balance is stupid just pisses me off.

P.S. thx.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for writing this. Please can you mention specific cards to help us understand what you mean. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Thanks for writing this. Please can you mention specific cards to help us understand what you mean. Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you for the feedback! I apologize for my English is very low. But aimal in mind that it is necessary to remove the sacrifice cards. Shadow era and so unique, many heroes , maps And so on. Without sacrifice it will be much better, so it is necessary uberti restriction cast spells on creatures of the same type which Daut gain and attack. This will allow you to receive the the decks one turn kill.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The abolition of sacrifice cards will speed up the pace of the game, to reduce the risk of losing the game at the stage of acquisition cards at the beginning of the game, will be an aggressive deck

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Improving the game and its popularity

Sacrificing cards for resources is a fundamental mechanic of the game and one of the things that makes Shadow Era unique compared to other games. We won't be changing that *although* I have pitched the idea of a Turbo Mode which would either give 1 free resource per turn (and no sacrifice) to help people moving from Hearthstone for example.

It sounds like this extra Turbo Mode would appeal to you and maybe others. It would be incredibly cheap to implement (I could code it in about 10 minutes). But the Main Mode would stay the same, with sacrificing.

Maybe if the new Board of Directors and Token Holders support the idea then it will happen.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If the Foundation is sacrifice cards, then it is necessary to modify the possibility of getting 2 cards to the player who has less cards than the opponent. That's why. The ladder is ruled by hunters and rouge, these classes have no problem getting cards. Suffer the class of wolves. I spent the lectern and 90% of my defeats , has led to a lack of receiving cart while the opponent had a full hand and had a lot of opportunities for a game of maneuver.the game is so unique, there's no where to style the Ira as a solo hero And so on. The game lacks pace. The lack of otk decks and aggressive decks , it is not the influx of people into this great and promising game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'll try and word things the way that I understand it, Russiansoul. I hope I'm not too far off.

I get that he'd like the way to gain resources to be done so without the need to sacrifice cards. He does not like sacrificing important cards at the beginning of the game that are crucial to him winning the game later on. OTK is mentioned, perhaps he has a combo for a One Turn Kill that he can't pull off due to sacrificing cards?

"Remove the stupid system that it is impossible for a creature to throw more than one spell on one damage type!!!!!" - this part I do not understand, Russiansoul.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by RavingLunatic View Post
    I'll try and word things the way that I understand it, Russiansoul. I hope I'm not too far off.

I get that he'd like the way to gain resources to be done so without the need to sacrifice cards. He does not like sacrificing important cards at the beginning of the game that are crucial to him winning the game later on. OTK is mentioned, perhaps he has a combo for a One Turn Kill that he can't pull off due to sacrificing cards?

"Remove the stupid system that it is impossible for a creature to throw more than one spell on one damage type!!!!!" - this part I do not understand, Russiansoul.

You almost captured the essence of my message, for this special thanks to you. As for the limit of the spell to the damage to the creature.for otk decks, it is important to kill the opponent in one move,but due to the fact that attachments of the same type cannot be put on a creature not allow the game s such decks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It has nothing to do with sacrifice for the problems your having, but everything to do with balance.
    Hunter decks get cards non-stop for no cost is your problem. They just have more options then most other decks out there which is why you see them most of the time in higher ratings then other decks in general.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sacrifices is what allows this game have actual strategic gameplay.