Close

Threaded View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Post Shadow Era's New Board of Directors

I'm happy to announce the newly appointed Board of Directors!

We had a lot of great applicants, but ultimately we could only pick 7.

These are paid positions tasked with leading the development and growth of the game, while any major decisions will be put to the token holders for voting. The board will be responsible for hiring for other positions after the token sale completes. More information will be provided later, but without further ado, meet the new Board!

Gondorian
    Card designer, coder, team leader, and forum poster extraordinaire! Appointed as Chairman of the board, Gondorian will focus on design.

Nachyochez
    Already responsible for much of the storyline and lore for Shadow Era, Nachyochez joins the board with a focus on story.

Demnchi
    A previous community manager and always close to the players, Demnchi will focus on the player community.

FDL
    A long term player and previously part of the elite Player's Focus Group (PFG) for 3 sets, FDL will focus on the competitive scene.

SamuelJ
    With a degree in marketing and extensive experience with both the digital and physical game, SamuelJ will focus on marketing.

Keaven
    A legendary deck builder, Keaven brings commercial experience in the entertainment industry with him to focus on product management.

Danae
    Besides being a forum moderator for quite some time, Danae has a background in business intelligence and will focus on business analysis.

Although I won't be a member of the board, I'm committed to assist in the transition to new management and have every confidence that this team will allow Shadow Era to reach its full potential!

Updates:
    - Chairman's Update #1
    Last edited by Gondorian; 08-06-2017 at 12:45 PM.