Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Jericho + Embers of the Just + Stoneskin

Hello!

Another strange stoneskin interaction, but this is from memory as i can't find a reference game, or create one against the AI! Happy to log in with someone and try to recreate though. As far as i remember:

- My ally on the board
    - Ally gets hit with Embers
    - I play Stoneskin on the ally
    - Jericho uses ability to remove Embers ... or maybe Stoneskin (I can't tell!) - this is ok, because stoneskin only blocks targeting the ally, no his attachment
    - Ally and Stoneskin then get killed (with a delay in the animation) - this is wrong though

Ally also had Spontaneous Growth on ... not that this should matter?

I think i am remembering this right, but perhaps not - there was definitely some strange interaction here though!

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for finding this bug and others for our new development team to tackle when they have been hired!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Thanks for finding this bug and others for our new development team to tackle when they have been hired!

Does that mean no bug fixes for the next few months?!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    There's been no bug fixes since 3.17, and I've taken up a new full time job elsewhere in the mean time (for much more money and as an employee rather than contractor). I believe Kyle is going to fix some bugs for 3.18, but the official plan would be for whoever is hired as a dev to tackle them. (Which could be me if there are some I can fix in my free time.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Jericho + Embers of the Just + Stoneskin

There was a fair amount of reposting elsewhere and general speculation about my reply above so I just want to make my position a bit clearer on when bugs will get fixed.

Now we have a Board of Directors we can talk about hires for doing the dev work and base the dev budget on how the Shadow token sale goes in August. Ideally we can hire new devs to train up and call upon for doing new cards too. If it looks like we can't find someone capable that fits our budget in the short-term then I will tackle them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk