1 Groundshift

resource curve:

2cc 15
    3cc 8
    4cc 4
    5cc 6
    6cc 4
    7cc 3

some people asked to share the deck and i saw that there were requests to buff twilights tribe on forums. i guess few specific cards do need buffs, but in overall twilights were quite undwerplayed to determine their real strength.
    last season this deck had over 80 % winrate within 70 games and this season 86% winrate within 50 games to reach over 370 rating.

its swarm deck. key cards to swarm the board are: eidolon, avatar and nathanias. board control: dagger and nova.
    alomost never sac'ing eidolon. nathanias always sac'ed in opening hand. its good to have twilight champions for T4-T5, 1 avatar - for T6.
    orphic is in deck cause her passive ability well synergise with eidolon, avatar and lifebringer. orphic swarm helps to deal with gargs, armored sandworms ,fortified wisps because orphic's deatch reduce their HP (also helps vs stealthed allies like owl or nightshade). lifebringer and orphic nicely buff each other's health, making it hard to kill them.
    deck usually wins due to over feeded twilight champions, so its good to try keep few on boards. Twilight Ritualist helps to deal with item/attachment heavy decks and stealthed allies under 4cc.
    Last edited by mojojojo; 07-10-2017 at 09:10 AM.

Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like this deck, thanks for sharing.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Twilight Ritualist is an AMAZING card, i am so so glad it finally comes into some real play

...and thanks for posting the deck, tried for a few games, it is still very strong - great job building this, although it's not my typical playstyle (i like tricky decks with nasty combos, hard to master), but this one has some great synergies and works very vey consistently

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dagger of unmaking is what makes the deck survive. The ability to seek your Tome Of Knowledge is also amazing and is what allows you to only have 1x copy. You know it will always be there. As opposed to Twilight Boris in which I need space for 4 Blood Frenzy.

Still, the guts, and insight, to use only one Tome Of Knowledge with so much Item destruction available is outstanding and I give you props for that.

You had great results and inspired so many people to play this deck the season you destroyed us all with it xD

I feel that it would still do well even with the amount of stall around thanks to Twilight Ritualist and it’s ability to remove 3 cost items or abilities.

Thanks for sharing this as I am sure it will help many players who wish to play different decks.