Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Streaming at 7pm GMT -4 (3pm EST)

I will be streaming today (7/9/2017) starting at 7pm GMT -4 (or 3pm EST) for at least 2 hours, maybe more. I'm a bit out of practice with whats out there now since I haven't played much since the Vermin nerf. With my application for a few of the open positions, I'd figured I'll start streaming regularly regardless of which of the positions I happen to occupy (if any :P). So come join me for a bit of open discussion, pick my brain at some questions you'd like to ask me, have me try out deck ideas, challenge me and just have a good time in general!

I also have a few Shadow Crystal codes I can give away left over from my Dark Prophecies booster boxes, so I'll be doing that as well!

https://www.twitch.tv/demnchi
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    I will be streaming today (7/9/2017) starting at 7pm GMT -4 (or 3pm EST) for at least 2 hours, maybe more. I'm a bit out of practice with whats out there now since I haven't played much since the Vermin nerf. With my application for a few of the open positions, I'd figured I'll start streaming regularly regardless of which of the positions I happen to occupy (if any :P). So come join me for a bit of open discussion, pick my brain at some questions you'd like to ask me, have me try out deck ideas, challenge me and just have a good time in general!

I also have a few Shadow Crystal codes I can give away left over from my Dark Prophecies booster boxes, so I'll be doing that as well!

https://www.twitch.tv/demnchi
    Sounds good. I'll have a look if I'm still up. Since we're at GMT+1 at the moment, that would make it midnight here. In case you miscalculated the time (my hope), here's the easy way to check GMT: http://gmt.shadowera.net/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Sounds good. I'll have a look if I'm still up. Since we're at GMT+1 at the moment, that would make it midnight here. In case you miscalculated the time (my hope), here's the easy way to check GMT: http://gmt.shadowera.net/

Well crud, you're kind of right. It's at 7pm GMT +0. I'm in GMT-4, which means its at 3pm GMT-4. I did put this up right before going to sleep, so I'm not that surprised I messed up the title. Hope people still show up regardless x.x. It's in roughly 2 hours of this post.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    Well crud, you're kind of right. It's at 7pm GMT +0. I'm in GMT-4, which means its at 3pm GMT-4. I did put this up right before going to sleep, so I'm not that surprised I messed up the title. Hope people still show up regardless x.x. It's in roughly 2 hours of this post.
    Ah cool. I might be able to tune in then.