Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree with dejvo's part. Shroud is 3 inevitable damage at least, with a small condition to keep the ally which can be bypassed easily, and most of time it isn't needed anyway. I also agree with gdc prompting us to buff the other tribes. So, buff twilight warden, at least make it 3/4 to have a bigger impact early game.
    Twilight shepherdess to 2cc with worse stats in order to work with luminary, or let luminary give haste to 3cc allies, like shroud does for undead.
    Make kallista a high health ally, so that she has a chance to use her ability. Sth like 2/8.
    Change twilight eidolon. It is really bad to lose a draw engine and still be unable to use the reborn ally if it has died on opponent's turn. Sth like, when a friendly twilight ally is killed, that ally is returned to play readied( to bypass the exhausted part), draw a card and eidolon is destroyed. That way this card could see some play outside aramia.
    And speaking of aramia, i know it will probably never happen, but a buff in her ability, like bringing a 4cc item is very much needed. Aldmor aramia, electric aramia with voltar and amulet of conjuring(which btw can be summoned t5 or else it is destroeyd) could see some play.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Who said it's about changing the meta?
    Balance changes from past say that. If not how about returning CoF and Anmors call to 3cc.

I agree with Dvsklown that vermin/sorcerer nerf was bad decision, which made the game difficult for heroes without good ID and easier for troll decks which are npe.

Twilight need buff
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Any more input? This is your best chance to be heard on balance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Any more input? This is your best chance to be heard on balance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can you give us an idea of what you are thinking? You have statistics that we don't have and maybe we could give you ideas for the cards you plan on changing rather than debating them once they are announced
    IGN: TJ dubdub
    TG: @tjdubdub

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brady View Post
    Can you give us an idea of what you are thinking? You have statistics that we don't have and maybe we could give you ideas for the cards you plan on changing rather than debating them once they are announced
    I'm interested in your experiences on the battlefield. Sure, we have the stats, but that's only part of the picture and we can't get explanations of why something is good or bad (in your opinion) without hearing direct from you.

If you're happy with the current state, then that's OK to say too, although I do suspect more tweaks are required to some things.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    buff the ravager tribe AND change vermin/sorcerer of endia so that their conditions to destroy sth can be met more easily.

spitfire hound can get a +1/+1 if it destroys an item. That way it will be useful on board, instead of a measly 1/3.
    Also, ravagers lack a good t2 drop. Maybe hound can take that place if it breaks a t1 item, kill sth and still have a 2/4 body.

Make both vermin and soe's ability easier to trigger by giviing an extra condition. Firstly, give soe a tribe, then add a text
    that basically says that for every other 'enter tribe name' ally in play, ability can trigger with less items/abilities on opponent's board. 2 other ravagers? -2 items needed for ability to trigger. I don't know if this type of wording can be applied on game, but it will at least make ppl try tribal decks more.
    If for example soe becomes a templar, more templar-oriented decks may appear.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by neratza713 View Post
    spitfire hound can get a +1/+1 if it destroys an item. That way it will be useful on board, instead of a measly 1/3.
    Also, ravagers lack a good t2 drop. Maybe hound can take that place if it breaks a t1 item, kill sth and still have a 2/4 body.
    I thought about spitfire too, but opposite buff condition. It could get +1 attack or +1hp (both would put brutalis into sadness) if he doesn't destroy an item/attachment. It would make spitfire more decent T2 drop.

Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Aetherborn Wisp, bogdweller and hydra could get more beefy to stick on board and get time to use their abilities. So maybe + 1 hp and - 1 attack for each. Though I'm a bit scared that wisp can get too strong and bring unhealthy power spike.
    Rothem's ability: 4 SE.
    Aramia's ability: current ability + she gains 1 SE after using her ability. This would bring her old ability, but she will not be able to use it at T3 what I guess was part of her problem.

Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo View Post
    Aetherborn Wisp, bogdweller and hydra could get more beefy to stick on board and get time to use their abilities. So maybe + 1 hp and - 1 attack for each. Though I'm a bit scared that wisp can get too strong and bring unhealthy power spike.
    Rothem's ability: 4 SE.
    Aramia's ability: current ability + she gains 1 SE after using her ability. This would bring her old ability, but she will not be able to use it at T3 what I guess was part of her problem.
    TIM截图20170714092142.jpg
    TIM截图20170714094435.jpg

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah, that's the unheathy power spike I mention. atm I saw wisp used mostly in lance lay low sosilo and aramia rush sosilo builds. These decks usually don't have T2 ally drop and are quite luck dependent that wisp would survive until T4 sosilo. Sosilo makes wisps grow extremely fast and it allows almost to not loose tempo. One of suggestion would be to cut wisps synergy with Sosilo and give her stats that wisp could play in slower decks, where build up would require more time and resources, but still rewarding and without such NPE for opponent.

Greatness, Reborn