Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For the most part I think the cards are ok honestly I tried to tell people that it's not hard to make unused cards playable and still win but the only thing I suggest is to buff unused cards or at least lower the cost although campfire stories is fine where it is

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    LL cards are ok.I will like that general can bring heroe's attachmants like cof,but he is strong enough.Only cards from LL i will like to buffs a Sebreen,bring back her to 4hp.She is still good as first ally on board,but there is a big diference between 3hp and 4hp as 2nd ally on board versus shadow heroes.Original Sabreen gives human class something for compete against shadow and with health decrese this reduce a lot. I will like to reduce cost of dawn raid to 4.If things like necromancer shroud cost 3 or twillight eildon cost 2 i dont see why best neutral id cards should be so expensive.
    Thats all,i couldnt find another ally i will like to balanced.
    Ability or items are ok.I think that Igg should cost 3cc like blood frenzy,i have a theory that it should cost even less.But its good draw for 4cc only because roques have diferent ideal opening then warriors.
    I almost forgot Aldmor,they should get some buffs.They can be cool and have potencial,but their early game are so weak that aldmor tribe decks heavilly depends on strenght of hero.So something like +1 attack on scout or something similar.

P.S. Keep vermin and Soe as they are now.I know we will have Vermin campain again��, but really he is tier 1 drop 2cc ally.
    Last edited by qwertzy; 07-09-2017 at 01:17 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I haven't played the game in a long time but just looking the description of the new cards (the wild and outlaw) most of them need buffs

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Item destruction is still an issue for me. Items are common place, 2 classes have cards that destroy any items regardless of cost, all other classes are limited by cost. Give us a single card that can kill any item. Make the cost higher than 4 or 5. Ridiculous how many cards a non priest non rogue has to put into a deck to kill items.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How about some neutral cards that protect the hero from certain types of attack, i.e., fire, claw, etc. This card could have a duration of 2-3 or a sustain cost of 1 cc or 1 se.
    House Lannister
    "Hear Me Roar!"

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Let's talk balance!

Quote Originally Posted by Dvsklown View Post
    Item destruction is still an issue for me. Items are common place, 2 classes have cards that destroy any items regardless of cost, all other classes are limited by cost. Give us a single card that can kill any item. Make the cost higher than 4 or 5. Ridiculous how many cards a non priest non rogue has to put into a deck to kill items.
    Maybe we could repurpose a Location to do the job or bring out one of the remaining ones. Here's how it would work:

Play for no resources but activate for a certain number of resources (maybe use X+1 to destroy an item of cost X), making it like an immediate ability (like Focused Prayer) but better (due to being reusable) and it will also cover opposing location. I think costing 1 more than the thing it destroyed will balance it. Another option is to give a decent opposing side to make up for losing an item. (Hopefully the value of the Location type is becoming apparent to folks now, even if they are quite hard to balance.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Maybe we could repurpose a Location to do the job or bring out one of the remaining ones. Here's how it would work:

Play for no resources but activate for a certain number of resources (maybe use X+1 to destroy an item of cost X), making it like an immediate ability (like Focused Prayer) but better (due to being reusable) and it will also cover opposing location. I think costing 1 more than the thing it destroyed will balance it. Another option is to give a decent opposing side to make up for losing an item. (Hopefully the value of the Location type is becoming apparent to folks now, even if they are quite hard to balance.)

depending on the opposing ability, this would be really strong. maybe better than vermin and sorcerer. I was very against the nerf at first and the number of stall decks has increased, but decks like ythan and praxix and baduruu all shine without them. My wish is that we focus mainly on buffs this time as I don't think that there is anything crazy op right now. Only thing might be the undead and templar armors. but they aren't a major problem
    IGN: TJ dubdub
    TG: @tjdubdub

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I hate to be the one saying this, but since balance changes are more about change to meta than balance, I think it is time to kill necro shroud, it's been fun, but it's mainstream. Make it 4cc
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dejvo View Post
    I hate to be the one saying this, but since balance changes are more about change to meta than balance, I think it is time to kill necro shroud, it's been fun, but it's mainstream. Make it 4cc
    Who said it's about changing the meta? It's about balance which affects the meta, of course, but we can't make a change if it's not also an attempt to balance the card. I reckon Shroud is great but not broken. Undead have always been a solid alignment since SF came out, so I think we could just buff some others.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was thinking about rest for the weary the other day and how to make it a bit more playable. The idea of the card that can do multiple things I like, but I feel like the card itself missed the mark for playability

One idea I had was to change it so that locations aren't a factor in what the card does, but rather the board state.

Rest for the Weary
    4cc

Draw 2 cards and place target friendly ally on top of your deck. If there are 2 or more opposing allies than you control, you may target opposing ally instead

This makes the card more appealing because now you have something that is less unpredictable than the current version (if you add it to the deck currently, you don't have much control over what it does unless you include locations and start building a deck around it)

There's probably better ways of doing it, but it would be nice to start seeing some more neutral cards that can benefit the control archetype and open up control for more heroes

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Ross014 - Intrepid Learner of Secrets
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn