Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by A1 Surprise View Post
    I would like to leave something to think about here.

Praxix ability.

In order to make games versus prax less RNG dependent, his ability changed to something like the following:

Praxix discards 3 cards from his deck. For each ally discarded, praxix deals X damage, where X is the number of allies x2. Or something along these lines. That way prax still has discard synergy with himself, but doesn't solely win games because he discarded all your item destruction and played 4x AoA.

Edit: or if X multiplied by 2 seems too strong, we could even do X+1 or X+2. That way the max is 4 or 5 instead of 6
    You would remove the mill factor, and prax wagon would almost always hit for max. Would be a devastating change to prax.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    HEY! I think it would be a fantastic idea if there were hero specific cards. Like cards only logan can play but not ter adun etc. In this way you can really shore up weaker heros without having to jump through too many hoops.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo View Post
    Aetherborn Wisp, bogdweller and hydra could get more beefy to stick on board and get time to use their abilities. So maybe + 1 hp and - 1 attack for each. Though I'm a bit scared that wisp can get too strong and bring unhealthy power spike.
    Rothem's ability: 4 SE.
    Aramia's ability: current ability + she gains 1 SE after using her ability. This would bring her old ability, but she will not be able to use it at T3 what I guess was part of her problem.
    i like Aramia ability suggestion. going to be cool if they change her ability this way
    Proud Member Of The Blue Phoenix

IGN -: BP Itachi Uchiha
    Telegram -: @itachiuchiiha

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Alot of the base set cards needs tuning,but alot more cards need to be release before hand. Most decks are the same..that shouldn't be the case..most heros are not played for good reason too
    Lets be clear...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo View Post
    Startleshell Vest's ability: "your hero or ally is healed for 1 hp in the beginning of your turn if it was damaged during last opponents turn". Idk what was original porpouse of this card so maybe i go too far from original intention. I just never saw it played. It's very passive. I think this new ability would give more interaction for early board control fight. Maybe still to adjust durability, cost or make heal 2 hp.
    Wooden Spear: to make it 1/3 " while wooden spear has less than 3 durability it has +1 attack vs allies". It gives better synergy with Helm of Saymeht
    Vest is a neutral card it isn't supposed to be good.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Twilights are fine although only one variant is anywhere near viable, hopefully more support can fix this e.g. more lumiary fodder.

Unaxio isn't used much right now but I don't think it needs a buff, it's still fill a niche role as splash cards, especially its location, and I bet a bit of support will make its existing cards viable.

Ravager and aldmor do need a buff though, scout nerf hurt aldmor a lot and they just don't have any attack. If this is suppose the be the synergy archetype with artifacts and lots of seek but low firepower, please at least buff its control options like sentry.