Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Georgia Zombie Fest and Dragon Con

I live in Cherokee County, Ga. Here in Georgia their are 2 yearly events well known by locals and travelers. Zombie Fest is a yearly event located in the county I live in, tickets are like 5$-$10 and is a popular event for the county.

I was hoping that Shadow Era (or myself on behalf of promoting shadow era) could perhaps get a booth and some tables for a tournament during the event. I'd love to arrange the booth and promote Shadow Era at Zombie Fest. I would be able to personally capture video and pictures for the Shadow Era Website, youtube and other social media. What do you guys think?

Dragon Con:
    Dragon Con is a popular destination for fantasy, scifi and cosplay. Dragon Con is a yearly event in Georgia and I'd love to go there on Shadow Era's Behalf but would love to meet up with anyone associated with Shadow Era and film/photograph an official booth.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    only two .... wow. maybe you should make friends in AZ, WA, OR and NE (ren fairs suck in cali).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    you need some west coast in your diet!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I feel bad for you - sad face me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey Semaj;

I'm actually originally from Whitefield county! Spent my share of Summers at DragonCon, and know exactly how much fun it can be.

Likely as not, it's probably too late to get the areas reserved and equipment setup to do it right, but just in case I'll pass this along to the right eyes for you.