Close

Thread: Hello

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Hello

Hello all. I've played Shadow Era a bit in the past few years and think it's a great game and I'm going to be playing it again soon. I also sent an email about a position with Shadow Era, basically because I like the idea of promoting the game and growing the number of players. I've posted youtube videos and reviews of the game before so doing it officially and for Shadow Tokens is an idea I like.

As promoter I will be able to record video and pictures of promotional events at the local yearly "Zombie Fest" and do giveaways from time to time. Do what's best for Shadow Era and request that I become an Official Promoter of Shadow Era and help me save the Shadow Era Company money by allowing me to use my Tokens to buy merch for giveaways and more.

I'll dedicate more than my time, I'll dedicate % of my payment for further promotional opportunities. and I think that doing something at the local zombie fest will cause the player base to grow.

Request me as the promoter and aid in Shadow Era's growth and promotional giveaway prices drop because I'll be spending my own Tokens for various events.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome back

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Thanks.