Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Allow visibility of opponent's play clock timer

-Doctor of Philosophy, A1 Alliance - Evolution in theory
    Original designer of the Serena Superdraw® archetype; connoisseur of all things un-meta

Santa Bomb ©2011, Lamb Slam & Feedbomb ©2012 - All rights reserved

Zaladar - ZTC 3.0: The Feedbomb Dynamo <-- An iconic deck in Shadow Era history - SE v1.5

Listen to past episodes of State of the Era: a dialogue on all things Shadow Era, brought to you by Alliance One

We are all one mind, capable of all imagined, and all conceivable.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    +1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My vote would be to implement something akin to what Pokemon TCG Online does. A chess clock where each player has 25 minutes to use, but if they wait too long without doing anything, a force turn end timer appears (along with a bell sound, seen in the image below as the orange timer) which will end the turn upon hitting zero. This allows for a lot of thinking time, but doesn't allow someone to stall for the sake of it, oh and it shows the other player's timer as well as seen in the picture below. I believe we could remove those pointless health bars, and place the timer(s) there (regardless of a new timer system or not) instead of where they are currently.

Oh, and for anyone that plays ptcgo, my Username is Demnchi, so add me if you'd like to play some time!

EDIT: actually, we don't even need to remove the health bars. Here is a mock up I made real fast and it looks like a solid idea to me.

Last edited by Demnchi; 07-04-2017 at 12:12 PM.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel