Close

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadow Tokens

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    If it's not in the whitepaper, then there's no answer available. Yearly historical sales figures are kept private as there's no way to verify it anyway.
    I've been a part of SE for quite a while. CotC wasn't even finished or fully released when I started. I've brought friends into this game, and even though it's fallen by the wayside for me after the lack of updates, I was excited about new content and new leadership to hopefully revive a game I enjoyed for several years. I may not be the most active member gameplay-wise or forum-wise, but I can't not speak my mind when people's money is on the line.

Let me tell you one thing, one businessman to another: If you claim to not know how much your business is earning, or how much of that income is "verifiable", you sound more like a swindler than a professional. This isn't The Wolf of Wall Street, Kyle. Maybe the numbers don't add up, maybe they're not as high as a potential investor would like, but to deliberately obscure, or have the facts obscured from you so you can claim ignorance, is immensely unethical and should leave a bad taste in the mouths of anyone considering investing.

I want to be wrong so that a good game in the glut of digital TCGs can survive and thrive, and in time we'll see if I am or not.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There's nothing unethical about not providing detailed historical income records. Shadow Era was run by a private company and now the digital and physical assets are being sold and under new management. The value of the assets should be clear regardless of any previous income or not. If you are uncertain then you're welcome to wait to see how the new team does.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    now the digital and physical assets are being sold
    Is this true? I thought you were selling Tokens rather than a share in the actual game itself?

And if it is true, then you should tell us the (estimated) value of those assets, as defined by financial performance.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Most investors would ask to see historical financial statements before investing a dollar. This is how the world works.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @trevorJacobs, as the whitepaper and everywhere else says, the tokens represent a 100% share in Shadow Era: the digital game, physical inventory and IP.

@crispy, not sure if you are trevorJacobs twin or a legitimate account, but being inactive for a long time and then coming back solely to post negative comments is frowned upon. If you're not interested in the ICO then that's fine, but we don't need trolls, thanks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As a long time player, I've been watching this closely. I think it's a great opportunity here to own a share of the game! With some advertising and new features this could get really popular, already it's better than a lot of other tcgs I've tried.
    I'm looking forward to the sale today. Although I haven't had any experience with cryptocurrency I hope the purchase is easy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The Shadow Token sale is live, and in the first few minutes more than 100,000 tokens were sold on the Waves DEX. See http://shadowtoken.io for details

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I purchased some Tokens. Where will I be able to check my information?

NOTE: When I did my purchase the Thank you/confirmation page was an invalid re-direct. I do have the emails confirming my purchase though.

When I go to the Waves website (https://waveswallet.io/) it is not showing any information. Note: i did create a waves account before I did the "easy" purchase so not sure if the account number identifier is different. None of the confirmation emails have the account number it is being transfer to on it.
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You'll get a confirmation email with the details of your purchase and the # of SHDW you bought.

If you would like to withdraw the tokens early to your waves wallet it's no problem, you can just email me directly at kyle@wulven.com
    The portal at shadowtoken.io is a few days away to see your balance and withdraw etc

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You'll get a confirmation email with the details of your purchase and the # of SHDW you bought.

If you would like to withdraw the tokens early to your waves wallet it's no problem, you can just email me directly at kyle@wulven.com
    The portal at shadowtoken.io is a few days away to see your balance and withdraw etc
    Gotcha. Thank you!
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!