Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadow Tokens

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Shadow Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by morbius View Post
    programmers who haven't exactly shined in that role over the years.
    As one of the programmers over the past three years, I take great offence to that. If you study my track record, you'd see hundreds of bugs fixed as they were discovered and almost 300 cards implemented. If that's not shining then I don't know what is!

I can't speak for the other programmers though. Maybe you were referring to them. Feel free to elaborate.

But, for what it's worth, the board is starting with an empty development team onto which we will choose who is hired, and I have a new dayjob now so do not expect to do any programming for the game unless it's something small and urgent that specifically requires my expertise and experience.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm ready to see the new adventure. I'm sure the road will be a bit rocky at first but will soon smooth out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I used to be a player a few years ago but things haven't changed much with game it seems. I plan to put in some money in Shadow Tokens to see where it goes.

Interesting thing is that the fiat for the Waves Platform is USD yet to depot or withdraw, you have to verify. To verify they don't accept US citizens who use USD.
    So in order to convert Shadow Token to USD for a US citizen, one must convert to another cryptocurrency then transfer to a service that does work with say US bank to convert it to USD
    Last edited by xslaught; 07-31-2017 at 01:33 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Single player campaign mode is on track to be released before August 1st!
    Is this still the planned release date? Or is it August 1st 2018?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by trevorJacobs View Post
    Is this still the planned release date? Or is it August 1st 2018?
    Haha. Clearly one thing we have to work on once the new organisation is set up is making more realistic deadlines and sticking to them, as well as giving regular updates on progress. Until then, the ball's in Kyle's court and he is working very hard right now to get campaign mode out as planned.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    "As planned" presumably differing from its usual meaning in this case, given the plan was to release it today?

Kyle: do you have a revised release date? Is the White Paper similarly delayed? And, if so, will the sale still open without giving people the info they need?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by trevorJacobs View Post
    "As planned" presumably differing from its usual meaning in this case, given the plan was to release it today?

Kyle: do you have a revised release date? Is the White Paper similarly delayed? And, if so, will the sale still open without giving people the info they need?
    Today isn't over yet (especially not in the server time zone), so actually what I wrote is what I meant.

I'll leave the rest for Kyle to answer, since I'm not him and have no control over him (despite what some might think).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Today isn't over yet (especially not in the server time zone), so actually what I wrote is what I meant.

I'll leave the rest for Kyle to answer, since I'm not him and have no control over him (despite what some might think).
    Fair enough! Let's see what the next few hours bring ... I presume the would be the additional week or so for Apple to do their thing as well.

I'm more worried about the token sale starting without the financial detail being available though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ICO is tommorow and there is no whitepaper? I have waited and it seems there will not be one, so there is no plan only a request for funding, seems like the ICO will not go well and I expect the participants will be only the most reckless of risk takers. A vague paragraph which is repeated numerous times is not an adequate replacement for a whitepaper.
    Last edited by crispy131313; 07-31-2017 at 03:18 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Shadow Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by crispy131313 View Post
    ICO is tommorow and there is no whitepaper? I have waited and it seems there will not be one, so there is no plan only a request for funding, seems like the ICO will not go well except for only the most reckless of risk takers.
    The way I see it is that those who go in on Day One at the lowest price will be taking the highest risk but could gain the most. As tokens are sold, Kyle will be raising the price and obviously more info will come out during that time too, which reduces the risk but you came in at higher price.