Close

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadow Tokens

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dvsklown View Post
    Ungrateful?? Should he be grateful that you took his money, along with many others and failed to deliver your product. Sounds like someone is trying milk this dying game for every penny it's worth before it crashes and burns. Glad no, proud to say I haven't spent a penny on this game, my hard earned dollars are in the hands of at least one less swindler, conman, or how about thief, that sounds pretty accurate.
    I'm lost. You've clearly had countless hours of enjoyment from playing this game (until we nerfed Rapacious Vermin) and spent nothing, by your own admission. Kyle must be working a really really long con on you here. Good job you didn't fall for it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    I'm lost. You've clearly had countless hours of enjoyment from playing this game (until we nerfed Rapacious Vermin) and spent nothing, by your own admission. Kyle must be working a really really long con on you here. Good job you didn't fall for it!
    Lol. Well put.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not well put, it was a poor attempt to divert from the point. you accepted payment and didn't deliver. Offering other future incentives instead. I'm a builder, if I was paid for a kitchen, but I waited 4 years and told you soon I'll build you a bathroom, would you be a happy customer? Streets invested, Kyle called him ungrateful. I think what Kyle said is pompous after having screwed over so many. If this was a legit company, the money would have gone where it was supposed to.

I do still enjoy playing and intend to continue if there is a game to play. I happen to be a cheap bastard, and the game is very ftp. It doesn't excuse taking people's money.

It's hard to admit having done wrong, I don't ever expect Wulven to admit they screwed the kick starters over. It's easier to just ignore the bad things you have done. We all do it every day as consumers.
    Last edited by Dvsklown; 07-17-2017 at 09:29 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Not well put, it was a poor attempt to divert from the point. you accepted payment and didn't deliver. Offering other future incentives instead. I'm a builder, if I was paid for a kitchen, but I waited 4 years and told you soon I'll build you a bathroom, would you be a happy customer? Streets invested, Kyle called him ungrateful. If this was a legit company, the money would have gone where it was supposed to.

I do still enjoy playing and intend to continue if there is a game to play. I happen to be a cheap bastard, and the game is very ftp. It doesn't excuse taking people's money.
    I can't comment on where money went as I never saw the financials but I have speculated in the past about it, so I will say no more here.

It seems Streets is getting his wish now anyway. Watch this space.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ungrateful?? Should he be grateful that you took his money, along with many others and failed to deliver your product. Sounds like someone is trying milk this dying game for every penny it's worth before it crashes and burns. Glad no, proud to say I haven't spent a penny on this game, my hard earned dollars are in the hands of at least one less swindler, conman, or how about thief, that sounds pretty accurate.
    I can understand people not spending money on games. But to brag about it... If i enjoy a game, especially for hundreds of hours idgaf what the devs do with my money, it was worth it and they clearly deseved it. For some weird reason people think that dcgs are some kind of investment. Well, only as much as the newest call of duty. You pay for the entertainment. Answer this: Have you been entertained?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've been active in promoting the game to cryptocurrency investors, and we've received very good responses so far!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2014749

Details about the newly appointed board members will be announced in a few days.

Single player campaign mode is on track to be released before August 1st!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    I've been active in promoting the game to cryptocurrency investors, and we've received very good responses so far!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2014749

Details about the newly appointed board members will be announced in a few days.

Single player campaign mode is on track to be released before August 1st!
    good to hear
    IGN: TJ Scout
    Telegram: @shubham1309

"Scout is a hacker we should report him" - SK Trinolcour

Team Juggernauts Recruitment Thread

Link to TJ forum
    IRC

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Shadow Tokens

Wow. That thread is really interesting reading. Wish I had popcorn to eat for the shadowtoken vs shadowera parts. Seems people on there are fired up for this. And mostly in a good way. For the record I put hardly anything into the SF kickstarter as I already had a playset of foils and every other perk I could ask for. I did spend a lot on the DP preorder to push through goals to get more bonuses for everyone but also because I knew I was getting a bargain on the physical cards.

Edit: I've dug out the order confirmations and I went $90 for me on SF kickstarter and spent $50 for either Nataku or Palestitch/Barcafan who paid me back. Can't remember which.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The Board of Directors have been announced!

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....d-of-Directors

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How do we sell tokens? And how easy is it?
    IGN: Kyltz