Close

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadow Tokens

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    You need a Waves wallet to withdraw, and then you'll get the tokens. Then you can sell them on the exchange.

Profit share rewards are sent in SHDW to your Waves account, or just increases your balance held in Easy Buy.

The Easy Buy method will only be available until the public sale tokens are all sold. After that, people will have to buy from the exchange themselves.
    Cool, thanks! This is good news for fans that want to get in early but don't want to rush into the whole Waves thing.

Question about profit share (and I apologize if this has already been discussed): If SHDW has a finite amount (10 million), where do the profit share rewards come from if/when all 10 million shares have been claimed?
    Last edited by greasypig; 08-02-2017 at 06:15 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by greasypig View Post
    Question about profit share (and I apologize if this has already been discussed): If SHDW has a finite amount (10 million), where do the profit share rewards come from if/when all 10 million shares have been claimed?
    The trust company maintains an operating pool of SHDW to pay contractors and profit share rewards, but it's also finite. It's intended that the trust buys SHDW when needed, to ensure liquidity for those wishing to sell. SHDW is the currency of Shadow Era and so it's good if the company also uses it

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    The trust company maintains an operating pool of SHDW to pay contractors and profit share rewards, but it's also finite. It's intended that the trust buys SHDW when needed, to ensure liquidity for those wishing to sell. SHDW is the currency of Shadow Era and so it's good if the company also uses it
    Okay, that's what i thought. So the trust will buy SHDW back off of the Waves exchange in order to pay dividends.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ShadowToken is #4 in total Waves volume today as players continue to snap up the tokens by taking advantage of the EasyBuy. The rate is holding now at $0.08 but there are still no other sellers, nobody wants to sell their tokens, so the price will increase soon. With the large volume, the crypto traders are starting to take notice and they have the power to quickly buy out the public tokens and the price will skyrocket. If you were considering buying some tokens, now is the time!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi kyle, I've bough today for the 2nd time (my fisrt buy was yesterday) and I have not yet receive a confirmation mail. Thanks !

Edit : done, sorry !
    Last edited by WolfCyr; 08-03-2017 at 12:49 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Don't worry, the EasyBuy orders are processed manually but sometimes I have to sleep for a few hours

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Any way to post top 100 token holders amounts? -- not names, just #1- 40k tokens, #2-35k tokens, ...#100 - 801 tokens.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kilwea View Post
    Any way to post top 100 token holders amounts? -- not names, just #1- 40k tokens, #2-35k tokens, ...#100 - 801 tokens.
    I agree with that idea
    I want to know if I am top 10 or not

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't know if this has been asked before but where do I see my ShadowTokens in the in game menue? I purchased some earlier today and can't see if they are on my account already Kyle has the info about the acc name.
    thanks

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNice View Post
    I don't know if this has been asked before but where do I see my ShadowTokens in the in game menue? I purchased some earlier today and can't see if they are on my account already Kyle has the info about the acc name.
    thanks
    There's no display of Shadow Tokens yet in game.