Close

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadow Tokens

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Erestor View Post
    Just linked my account, sending 0.001 ShadowToken.
    Is there a way to verify that everything is ok ?
    When will the "daily rewards" start ?
    How can I know my rank among the token's holder ?

Thanks,

Erestor
    You did it correctly, it's encoded on the Waves blockchain and our blockchain scanner successfully picked it up and linked your account. High tech stuff

The web portal will be up soon, or you can email me directly if you want to withdraw your tokens early

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was finally able to buy some tokens. I am curious though, when will the Shadow Crystal perk start? I am also curious if I can donate % of shadow Crystals in promotional give away and store deals? Is that at all possible?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The perks were scheduled to start after the 7th because that's when previous Kickstarter backers can collect their claims. The advantage of buying now of course is the lower price, it already went from $0.05 to $0.07 today.

I'm not sure what you mean about the promotional giveaway, but you can transfer sc between accounts using the online tool at http://www.shadowera.com/content.php?143-Support-Tools

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Awesome. Thanks Kyle.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    We had a great first day with the token sale! The price went from $0.05 to $0.07 and still nobody is dumping after a 40% price increase! A special thanks to those that got in early, and a reminder that our own sell price will never go down, it will only go up. Slow and steady wins the race, I'm certainly in no hurry to sell!

The http://shadowtoken.io website now dynamically displays the number of tokens sold and the current token amount to get a foil deck. As of this writing, 405,671 tokens sold and it takes 716 tokens for a foil deck (starting by Aug 7).

A special thank you to the SK guild who I've seen many members purchase tokens, as well as to our several whales who invested $1,000+. The future of Shadow Era is looking bright indeed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    You did it correctly, it's encoded on the Waves blockchain and our blockchain scanner successfully picked it up and linked your account. High tech stuff

The web portal will be up soon, or you can email me directly if you want to withdraw your tokens early
    No need to mail you to withdraw, I'm not using PayPal - I have my own Waves Wallet

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Does those using Easy Buy need a waves wallet too? I know you said you had to link the perks to the account and am just wondering. I'm on a budget but will be buying more and more tokens as time goes on.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarletMage View Post
    Does those using Easy Buy need a waves wallet too? I know you said you had to link the perks to the account and am just wondering. I'm on a budget but will be buying more and more tokens as time goes on.
    With the Easy Buy option you just need to reply to the confirmation email with your player name and then you're all set for the rewards.

You don't need a Waves wallet, the tokens will be held for you in a separate EasyBuy pool account until you want to withdraw.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    With the Easy Buy option you just need to reply to the confirmation email with your player name and then you're all set for the rewards.

You don't need a Waves wallet, the tokens will be held for you in a separate EasyBuy pool account until you want to withdraw.
    If we go Easy Buy and want to withdraw, do we get cash back or does it have to get moved to a waves wallet? How about profit sharing?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You need a Waves wallet to withdraw, and then you'll get the tokens. Then you can sell them on the exchange.

Profit share rewards are sent in SHDW to your Waves account, or just increases your balance held in Easy Buy.

The Easy Buy method will only be available until the public sale tokens are all sold. After that, people will have to buy from the exchange themselves.