Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadow Tokens

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNice View Post
    Neat!
    Sounds like a better deal than I initially thought.
    Props to Kyle and the BoD
    I don't think it's going to be that high. The amount of SC will be based on the market value of the tokens you own, rather than number of tokens. The specific amount will be revealed SOON (TM).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    For those interested in stocks and want an easy way to check up on ShadowTokens, there are now charts and order history available at http://shadowtoken.io/charts.php

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I gave you my waves info and you still haven't added the shadow tokens to my waves account. Whats up with that... and is my email enough to legally sell the tokens? because I know someone that wants to buy a few from me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarletMage View Post
    I gave you my waves info and you still haven't added the shadow tokens to my waves account. Whats up with that...
    Kyle has to manually do that until the tool is in place for it, but ...

We are currently working Kyle very hard behind-the-scenes to fix some issues with 3.50 and get it released on iOS and Android ASAP.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    It should get split based on the amount you pledged. There's records of all that. You'll need to claim your tokens in some way to be revealed by Kyle at some point. I'm sorry but I don't have any more details.
    I am also a Kickstarter backer. Does this mean we have to actively check for news when Kyle is ready to give them out? Or will we get notified somehow?

I was able to read the whole thread now and I don't get where some of the negativity/critique is coming from (for example "dying game", "inept developers/programmers", "Kyle being dishonest" just to paraphrase a few). I am following this game since early 2011 and been an active game for some time. Sure there have been some rough times but in the end the development and kickstarters were successful.
    SE has a great community for a relatively well balanced game. Tried some other digital TCGs (yeah, including that one from Blizzard) but none came even close. SE card art and mechanics are simply superior in my eyes.

Enough praise for now. Get up your butt and release campaign for android/iOS already

cheers!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNice View Post
    I am also a Kickstarter backer. Does this mean we have to actively check for news when Kyle is ready to give them out? Or will we get notified somehow?
    !
    There will be an update posted on the Shattered Fates Kickstarter page which should automatically email all backers. I think it's slated for Monday.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The price is now at $0.11, thanks to a rise in Bitcoin and Waves!

You can now check your balance within the game! Just click on your hero portrait on the map.

If you bought SHDW yourself, to link to your Waves account to your Shadow Era account just send 0.00000001 SHDW to 3PKEQiRe2u6488jdvUAUYshrM4fQPf4omak and enter your player name in the Attachment field.

Shadow Tokens not displaying properly? You can email me directly at kyle@wulven.com

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post

Shadow Tokens not displaying properly? You can email me directly at kyle@wulven.com
    Hi.
    Shadow Tokens is not displaying. Send you email with trans details.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    The SC rewards for token holders have been announced:

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-Token-Holders

Please note they will not go live for a couple more days, since Kyle needs to implement the specifics we've decided on.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    The price is now at $0.11, thanks to a rise in Bitcoin and Waves!

You can now check your balance within the game! Just click on your hero portrait on the map.

If you bought SHDW yourself, to link to your Waves account to your Shadow Era account just send 0.00000001 SHDW to 3PKEQiRe2u6488jdvUAUYshrM4fQPf4omak and enter your player name in the Attachment field.

We must have waves to send SHDW ?
    Can u describe step by step how We do procede to send 0.00000001 SHDW to 3PKEQiRe2u6488jdvUAUYshrM4fQPf4omak ?
    Sorry but i dont know how to do on my waveswallet...
    Shadow Dragons
    IGN: SD Fab Ulous
    Telegram: @Fabb_Ulous
    Shadow Dragons Website: dragons.altervista.org
    Shadow Dragons Twitter: @ShadowDragonsSE