Close

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Shadow Tokens

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I downloaded the waves wallet on my phone but can't find a way to buy waves or shadow tokens. Weird

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Semaj View Post
    I downloaded the waves wallet on my phone but can't find a way to buy waves or shadow tokens. Weird
    You can't access the exchange with the mobile version. It's only on the website http://waveswallet.io or the Chrome app

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Eh.. I was looking and actually buying the tokens is too much hassle for me.

I tried using the easy pay options using a Visa Gift card but it denied the transaction. Why did it do that. "i'm also having problems using the waves client to add money to it. Eh.

I tried to use a gift debit card but i guess it only takes pay-pal?
    Last edited by Semaj; 08-01-2017 at 04:33 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @Kyle and Board

It was previously stated that the top 100 Shadow Token holders would receive extra perks, such as having an all-foil deck.

Would you consider listing somewhere the Shadow Token amount that would get you into the top 100 to enable these perks? You wouldn't have to disclose the # of the top 100, just roughly the cutoff for 100 itself. I think this would actually increase ST purchases, as the 100 cutoff would become a sort of rolling target.
    IGN: TJ Bayfight3r
    Telegram: @Bayfighter

Guild Member of Team Juggernauts

Honorary Guild Member: Enlisted to Endure <E2E> - A Christian gaming community

""Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father."
    Colossians 3:17

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    @trevorJacobs, as the whitepaper and everywhere else says, the tokens represent a 100% share in Shadow Era: the digital game, physical inventory and IP.

@crispy, not sure if you are trevorJacobs twin or a legitimate account, but being inactive for a long time and then coming back solely to post negative comments is frowned upon. If you're not interested in the ICO then that's fine, but we don't need trolls, thanks.
    Whoa, Kyle. Get some sleep!

TrevorJacobs has been an active player and forum participant for quite a while. I somehow doubt he created forum accounts in 2011 and 2014, kept the newer one active, and just dusted off a six year old forum account today, just to troll you. It's more than likely that several players have sincere questions regarding fiduciary details.

If potential investors do not deserve to be told what sort of income this game has seen lately, then who does get to know? The new directors? Prospective staff?

Some folks may be interested in these Shadow-Tokens as a sort of make-believe investment - just for fun or to support the game they enjoy - while others are taking a hard-edged business approach. Perhaps they might drop some serious cash, or apply for a position as Coder, Designer, or whatever.

in the Graveyard,Amongst the fallen blades
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    @trevorJacobs, as the whitepaper and everywhere else says, the tokens represent a 100% share in Shadow Era: the digital game, physical inventory and IP.

@crispy, not sure if you are trevorJacobs twin or a legitimate account, but being inactive for a long time and then coming back solely to post negative comments is frowned upon. If you're not interested in the ICO then that's fine, but we don't need trolls, thanks.
    No crispy has a legitimate question. Dont avoid it by reversing the focus on his status. No matter how inactive. Every one has a right to question and you should provide evidence of this claim.
    Its completely mindless to invest blindfolded.
    Please show us the historical financial statements.
    Itll help us determine if your shadow tokens are worth a thought.

Ps
    Dont make a witty come back i want this information myself as well. If not i recommend no one buying from you. Please answer professionally amd accurately.
    Avenger Of The Fallen Blade,
    Warriors Of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness , Reborn

LDL CHAMPION 23 APR 13
    Season 15 Ranking: 65
    Season 22 Ranking: 88

Blue Phoneix Guild Leader

JOIN THE MOST EPIC GUILD EVER: Warriors of The Blue Phoenix

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?19877-Guild-Warriors-of-the-Blue-Phoenix-Greatness-Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    What the ****? You mean to tell me if "Kyle" no counts or pays attention to his earnings everyone will call him a swindler? dude... Huh? Wasn't it listed somewhere else?... Uh yeah.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just linked my account, sending 0.001 ShadowToken.
    Is there a way to verify that everything is ok ?
    When will the "daily rewards" start ?
    How can I know my rank among the token's holder ?

Thanks,

Erestor

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hi all. For those wondering what the future might be like for the game, I've posted a Day 1 Update from your new Board of Directors:

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....man-s-Update-1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yearly breakdown of the previous financial history was not given. End of story. Base your investment on the future of the game under new management, not the past. Or simply wait and see, it's your choice.

The web portal for checking balance and stats etc is due early next week. Daily rewards and foilings should start sometime before then. I'll provide a token sale update at the end of the day.

The price is currently $0.07