Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not trying to be rude here but I really don't see the point of this post since it's against AI opponents I think it would be more of a accomplishment if you actually did it on a actual match

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by da shadowmoon View Post
    Not trying to be rude here but I really don't see the point of this post since it's against AI opponents I think it would be more of a accomplishment if you actually did it on a actual match
    Good point! This was kind if an experiment to see what the maximum values were.

It's also a bit of a puzzle/brainteaser trying to find creative ways to achieve these max values. For example, getting a weapon to 40 max attack vs AI is not as simple as it looks. There are about 10 specific cards needed for this combo to work.
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by da shadowmoon View Post
    I see where you're coming from, but the intent of this challenge is to explore the limits of the game engine. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but I love this game and I enjoy playing in ways other than just for rating or ladder climbing.

These challenges have forced me to deckbuild in creative ways and use cards I'd never consider competitively. And as Bluejet mentioned, these are more like solving a puzzle.

I agree that pulling these off would be 10x more impressive in a real match, but consider this the groundwork for showing that a cool combo is actually possible in the first place. Godzilla Io void leviathan may just be the next meta breaking deck we never even knew we wanted until now.
    IGN: TJ Bayfight3r
    Telegram: @Bayfighter

Guild Member of Team Juggernauts

Honorary Guild Member: Enlisted to Endure <E2E> - A Christian gaming community

""Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father."
    Colossians 3:17

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Glad that you guys did it but now the limit is depressing lol