Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The Mighty Ter Adun and the Frying Pans of Doom!

Hah, my last Ter Adun deck was all about denying other's the use of their items, well, this time I did a 360 and I've got items everywhere with this one

This is probably the funnest deck I've come up with. However, it is not an easy one to use as there are a number of combos that you will need to consider when using it. But, I will say, I've played a few hundred games and can honestly say that this is the only deck in which I've ever seen the Frying Pan used. Your opponent will probably think your out of your freakin' mind at first until they get the full taste of what you have in store MUAHAHAHA!!! Finishing off your opponent with the pan is probably the closest thing this game has to a Mortal Kombat fatality

The basic premise is that this is a Ravager deck and I've stocked it full of low-cost items/armor/weapons; not really so much because I can use them for what they are (though, they can be useful); but, mostly because I can turn them into cheap firembombs with Hellfire Besieger and Spitfire Hound--it's like having access to a large stock of 1/2 price Fireballs

Here is the deck:

1 x Ter Adun
    4 x Spitfire Hound (that 3 damage is great for taking out early enemies if you have something like a Frying Pan or a Loom of Fate ready to be destroyed);
    4 x Feasterling (much needed early-game presence);
    4 x Cleric of the Asyn (a necessity with any Ter Adun deck and man does this card combo nicely in this deck);
    4 x Murderous Hulk (A nice bit of attack, but, really, its the 6 hit points that count with this guy as it makes him nuke-proof);
    3 x Towering Brute (Again, its all about laying down a tough-to-kill enemy here which is useful for many things);
    2 x Thriss Demolitionist (I REALLY don't like people using their items against me...);
    3 x Hellfire Besieger (Will likely bump this to x 4) (tough to kill, nice attack, can use cheap items to firebomb opponents);
    2 x Crippling Blow (where possible, I like to rely on ally-presence alone, but, this can come in useful);
    3 x Bad Santa
    4 x Blood Frenzy
    2 x Loom of Fate (1 cost firembomb + card draw);
    2 x Frying Pan (1 cost firembomb/or +1 attack if needed);
    1 x Bloodstone Altar
    1 x Crown of Ages
    1 x Platinum Chainmail
    1 x Contaminated Water
    1 x Cleric's Mantle
    2 x Thriss Crucible
    3 x Asyn: Mount Kazarr

Really, this deck is ALL about strategy, it is NOT a good deck for beginners as you will really need to anticipate combos and your opponents moves. This deck is like a Goldberg Machine and the funnest part is watching how everything combos together.

Here is one example of a how a turn can play out:

On your turn, you can summon a Spitfire Hound and destroy a Frying Pan to hit your opponent for damage; this in turn will boost your Cleric of Asyn attack, the Cleric can then attack an opponent once, sustain damage, and then attack a second time with Asyn: Mount Kazarr.

In summary, cheap, disposable items to firebomb your opponent + crazy/wacky combos + Ter Adun's item destruction = one fun deck.
    Last edited by Ulnarian; 07-01-2017 at 06:45 PM.