Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Be yourself duelist

I've said this from day one and this goes for every card game but it's sad that players need to play the meta just to be good. Why not just be yourself when you play even the so called unpopular and weakest of cards can help.

Show some variety in your decks I have found a way to use outwitted in my deck to probably the lamest card out there, the truth is if your just copying the meta honestly it's not helping you get better especially if you don't know how to even use it. I know it's better to play decks simular to the meta because it may be easier but the truth is how is that helping any player hmm.

If your trying to become popular don't play the meta because the genius who came up with the idea deserves the credit so please don't be so dull at times unless you really enjoy playing with the meta

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What is the lamest card that worked with your deck? Kinda curious.
    Although i fully agree the game is no fun without creativity

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In 7 years I was never copying any deck, it's just not fun, you l are loosing all the gameplay of building your own decks. People just don't realize that SE is not only about playing​ matches but also about building​ decks. I remember to spend more time building decks early than actually playing. It is very satisfying to change 1 single card and be able to track huge impact to the games after.
    Dragon Council
    IGN: SD KOLODI
    TG: @kolodim
    Shadow Dragons

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Been thinking it would be interesting to try and make a Praxix deck with Synchronicity. Comboing that with Brimstone Devourer or Reactorary would be pretty interesting, maybe not particularly practical, but interesting.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    Been thinking it would be interesting to try and make a Praxix deck with Synchronicity. Comboing that with Brimstone Devourer or Reactorary would be pretty interesting, maybe not particularly practical, but interesting.
    It could only work with fta.
    If it could work on a steadfast ally, it could see some use ( extractor) But it doesn't.
    P.S.
    De-nerf Exaltation
    Steadfast was a staple. elementalis got hit for no reason.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    That's what I'm looking for just making little edits can help and helps the player learn, most importantly I just don't want to see players basically just rely on the forums for help it's annoying and it's not hard to create one from scratch idc if it looks similar to another player but just make it yourself that is what counts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I run a copy of poor quality in my deck for last year's regionals if that counts

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Ross014 - Intrepid Learner of Secrets
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn