Close

Thread: Game AI

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Game AI

I have 3 things I want to bring up in regards to AI:
    1st - What happened to creating your own AI deck to play against?
    2nd - While waiting for the updates, Is there a way to at least change up the AI decks to updated cards rather than cards from the original game?
    3rd - After level 20 you get stuck playing the same heroes and their same decks? Is there a way to have that reset so when you get to the next level the heroes change?

I think these can be easily implemented and wouldn’t be too hard to do that.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Christopher M Turro View Post
    I have 3 things I want to bring up in regards to AI:
    1st - What happened to creating your own AI deck to play against?
    2nd - While waiting for the updates, Is there a way to at least change up the AI decks to updated cards rather than cards from the original game?
    3rd - After level 20 you get stuck playing the same heroes and their same decks? Is there a way to have that reset so when you get to the next level the heroes change?

I think these can be easily implemented and wouldn’t be too hard to do that.
    I don't think this game could ever have a reasonable level of AI player. It's too complicated to do so. At least till humanity creates a strong multipurpose AI
    Dragon Council
    IGN: SD KOLODI
    TG: @kolodim
    Shadow Dragons

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not sure why anything is expected to change, should know by now it take years for anything to happen.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The new campaign mode will be released within the week, completely supplanting the current AI battles.

While it's true that no AI is going to play a game at this level like a human, the campaign will allow us to create unique challenges that should overcome this deficit.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Finally going to be here within the week? That's awesome, been waiting forever

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As part of his last update as the show runner, Kyle will be pushing the campaign update out by the first of August.

The final details are being assembled and tested, so the first version is looking on track!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by NachyoChez View Post
    As part of his last update as the show runner, Kyle will be pushing the campaign update out by the first of August.

The final details are being assembled and tested, so the first version is looking on track!

Good news NachyoChez, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to August 1st. And welcome back to Shadow Era!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Morettos View Post
    Good news NachyoChez, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to August 1st. And welcome back to Shadow Era!
    It's great to be back!

There's more to look forward to after the first; after the initial launch the campaign will go under review based on player feedback to deepen and strengthen it. As a writer, it's an amazing way to tell a story, and I get to do it from 32 points of view!

Going to be a blast!!!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by NachyoChez View Post
    It's great to be back!

There's more to look forward to after the first; after the initial launch the campaign will go under review based on player feedback to deepen and strengthen it. As a writer, it's an amazing way to tell a story, and I get to do it from 32 points of view!

Going to be a blast!!!
    Lol, you'll have a lot of feedback to analyze and write about. Having a campaign story with 32 heroes must be a monumental task to design and strengthen. (And what about the programming of such task? Jeez!) But yeah, it's going to be a blast once the new AI is out.
    Last edited by Morettos; 07-24-2017 at 06:11 PM.