2 - Poison Gas
    2 - Engulfing Flames

4 - Retreat
    2 - Rain Delay
    4 - Research

2 - Snow Sapphire
    2 - Voice of Winter

Total 30

I have a lot of success with it so far. Generally once I clear the field with either Nishaven or Supernova and have a Voice of Winter set up, I can usually pull off a win.

I am thinking about replacing Research with Bazaar. Any suggestions are welcome.
    Last edited by ShadowOfBetrayal; 05-05-2011 at 07:33 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    You need to replace the cards that arent much use to you for allies. Allies are real helpful, but because you are Nishaven in some games all you'll be doing is getting rid of your allies because of you ability. Also keep a few cards that you think are not very useful so you can sacrifice and get more resources
    IGN: TJ DakaestX

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    maybe you need more card, I run 36 cards with he.
    by the way, I am weak in English, don`t laugth me.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakaest View Post
    You need to replace the cards that arent much use to you for allies. Allies are real helpful, but because you are Nishaven in some games all you'll be doing is getting rid of your allies because of you ability. Also keep a few cards that you think are not very useful so you can sacrifice and get more resources
    I totaly agree with the idea of putting in some allies, specialy in the begin before you get energy for supernova and shadow energy for the ability, you can use them to take damage for you and also to do some damage/keep enemy allies bussy.

But I totaly disagree about keeping some not useful cards in the deck for sacrifice, just use only usefull cards, its better to have 4 usefull cards in hand and discard one then having 2 usefull and 2 not usefull because with the 4 usefull you can choose what cards are the most usefull in that situation. (because some usefull cards just aren't that usefull in some situations)
    Member of E2E.

“Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous.”
    “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.”
    “God did not create evil. Just as darkness is the absence of light, evil is the absence of God.”
    “I want to know God's thoughts - the rest are mere details.”
    “Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.”

- by Albert Einstein