Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Horris, The Fickle Hearted

I think it's about time I start giving card ideas again. It's been a long time.

Horris, the Fickle Hearted
    1cc
    Neutral ally
    1attack 1health
    When Horris is killed, he is returned to play under the control of the player who killed him, and gain base attack and health equal to the base attack and health he had when killed.

So the idea with him is that he always wants to fight on the winning team, so if he is defeated in battle, he joins the enemy side. The way he would work is if you played him, and your opponent killed him, he would return to play on their side, and have 2/2 stats. Then let's say your opponent sacrifices him with final flourish, then he would again return to play under their control, but he would be a 3/3 instead. If you were to buff him with elementalis, into a 2/4, then he would be a 3/5 when he returns to play. Hope that makes sense

I think he would make for fun and interesting games, where players are fighting to keep control of the fickle hearted fighter. You could easily build decks around this idea, using things like mind control to punish opponents who get control, or tidal waves to bring Horris back to your side no matter who controls him. As a named unit, he would be unique, and thus there could only be one under your control at a time, so it wouldn't get out of hand with 4 of these guys being on the field after a tidal wave. Final flourish would be a great combo peice, as a sacrifice outlet, especially with Garth. As always, please give me your guy's opinions on this card
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Interesting concept and I like to see such ally, but I am not sure how this will work under the current SE mechanics. I think once the ally goes to the Graveyard (and it has to once it's killed) then any passives/bonus added earlier are getting lost. So I think this will always return your ally as 2/2. Gondorian can correct me if I am wrong.
    But it would be nice to see such mechanic in the future
    Devoted Protector of the Phoenix's Ashes
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Bounty Price series: The mercenary challenge | The toll bridge | The Conq's tea
    Other tournaments: Battle of Ages | The Fighting Buddy | The War Games
    BP Bobbypim's expansion: Dwarven Aid | Undead Siege | Viking Storm | Coming of Dragons
    Useful links: Colosal's guide for TO

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, that's why I worded it as I did. Instead of "returns to play with +1/+1" I tried to word it as "returns to play and gains base attack and health equal to what it was when it was killed." in other words, +X/+X where x is the number he died in. Basically programming to add that amount to its normal base of 1/1, if all that makes sense.
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    in its current form it (and able to be coded) this has infinity recursion. i'd suggest only reviving if he dies while owner controls him only. so owner can return him to play infinity, opponents can only get him once

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!