4x Bazaar
    3x Infinity Core
    4x Evil Ascendant
    4x Armor of Ages
    4x Soulbound Armor

Locations (3):
    3x Kiruth: Thaddeus' Vault

= 63 cards

One of the most hateful deck in the history of SE. Now mixing with the undead theme and go way longer.

There are many old school combos like Frostmare/Discharge and Derkan/Soulbound/Extraction. And there is a newer combo with Infinity Core/Kiruth where you can get extra resource and free health gain every turn. Note that Cryptspawn and Derkan ability triggers Kiruth so you should have a lot of resource boost.

Gameplan: defense in early game. Once you have set up draw and kill off opponent allies, you can start to go for throat with the Extraction combos. With a few hits you can seal the game. Alternatively, you can mill off opponent through recycling allies with Infinity Core, so you have 2 win coins in 1 deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I really like all the decks that you have posted seedog. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with the community. I do believe that it helps a lot of new players (and i am sure that it even helps some veteran players as well) to understand better the game mechanics and how to build a competitive deck. All your decks are easy to understand coz you can explain it so well.

Most of the top players (me included) are just lazy to post here on forum coz we usually share our knowledge with our guildies on telegram. Some of them just want to keep competitive decks for themself. thanks again for helping people who don't use telegram app and thanks for keeping this forum alive.
    A1 Burnout1985

I always believed in myself and did well,
    but joining A1 took me the next level. Curious how?

Click here to know how to join A1

-Ladder 1st score: season 67, 66, 62, 61, 58, 49, 37, 35, 34, 30
    -Ladder 1st rating: season 67, 66, 63, 58, 57, 54, 53, 49, 47, 36
    -Tournament won: WORLD CHAMPION 2016, Spagetthi IV, The Fall Seasonal Championship , Bounty Price II, SLUGFEST IX, Highlander II

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks Burnout1985. I think keeping posts here is what keeps the forum alive. If there is someone who picks up some idea from here is nice.

Yet, most of my decks here are conceptual and not a fine-tuned deck. I don’t want to limit the imagination of players and copying decks. I do keep some of the refined decks within our guild but that’s another story.