Close

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Lost Lands Part 2 Rogue Class Spoilers

Greetings, players of Shadow Era. It's Gondorian here, Shadow Era TCG Head Designer, and I'm back to continue our new spoiler series for Lost Lands part 2, which will be focusing on each of our seven classes in turn. Last time (quite a while ago now), we had a look at the Mage class, and before that it were the Hunters and Warriors. This time, we've finally managed to track down the Rogues.

Without further ado, let's take a look:

ROGUE CARDS

Grave Robber - 2cc Rogue Ally - 1sword/3HP - When Grave Robber is summoned after your Turn 2, you may discard target card in your hand to put the top ally or item in target opponent's graveyard into your hand.

Covert Operative - 2cc Rogue Ally - 0sword/2HP - Stealth. When Covert Operative is summoned, you may return target opposing ally to its controller's hand; if you do, that player takes control of Covert Operative.

Rabble Rouser - 3cc Rogue Ally - 2sword/2HP - When Rabble Rouser is summoned, you draw a card and friendly Rogue allies have +2 attack and meek (they can't attack heroes) until the end of the turn.

Master of Disguise - 4cc Rogue Ally - 2sword/6HP - When Master of Disguise is discarded from anywhere, the bottom Rogue ally in your graveyard is shuffled into your deck and you draw a card.

Turncoat - 4cc Rogue Attachment - Attach to target opposing ally. At the start of each of its controller's turns, that ally does 2 damage to allies adjacent to it and they are poisoned.

Dhalia Blackrose - 5cc Rogue Ally - Unique - 4sword/3HP - When Dhalia Blackrose is summoned, you may seek an item with cost 5 or less. While you control no items, Dhalia has stealth.

Disguise Kit - 5cc Rogue Artifact - 2 durability - 1D: Target ally in your hand is discarded: each opponent discards a card from their hand at random.

Hopefully you like the look of those and you have some thoughts you'd like to share!

I would have loved to write more content for this, but I'm short on time and actually there's an argument for just putting them there without commentary from me, so let's see how it goes ...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hmmm, looks to me Serena will benefit from these most. Apart from Covert operative nothing useful for Lance
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Disguise Kit plus Thoughtripper's Cutlass = opponent's discarded card is put in your hand ...

... another way for Serena to play with opponent's cards ... not sure how i feel about this ...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by trevorJacobs View Post
    Disguise Kit plus Thoughtripper's Cutlass = opponent's discarded card is put in your hand ...

... another way for Serena to play with opponent's cards ... not sure how i feel about this ...
    Im defenetly not happy about it. Not a fun deck to play against for sure.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So basically all the rouge hero weaknesses have been removed. Was that suppose to be a good idea for balance?

Guess everyone is going to be playing serena once this releases.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There has been many spoilers but the question is whether they will be delivered and when? The financial status of Wulven worries me after Kyle made the game selling announcement

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by seedog View Post
    There has been many spoilers but the question is whether they will be delivered and when? The financial status of Wulven worries me after Kyle made the game selling announcement
    Please see my recent replies on the Sale of Shadow Era to the Players thread. I spent a couple of hours on that this morning for you guys!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Please see my recent replies on the Sale of Shadow Era to the Players thread. I spent a couple of hours on that this morning for you guys!
    You were far too brief in those
    I milled fat Garth with rush Loest. Twice.
    I stalled Moonstaller with Rothem.
    I played Ter with monopoly cards and 4x toll bridge and managed to win a tournament.
    I cast Portal and Kris in one turn and lived to tell the tale.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I asked in that thread but I will ask here too. Why not code without art and use the money you make off them to purchase art? I think that most players would be fine with that at this point.
    IGN: TJ dubdub
    TG: @tjdubdub

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I see Disguise Kit fits very nice in my Aldmor deck