Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What I really want to see is solo Serena. Not sure it'll happen but once LL2 is out I think it's worth a shot.

So much hate already towards the new rogue cards in these last few posts. I know that new mechanics are hard to deal with at first but I'm sure you'll learn to add draw engines and Ally control eventually. Seriously, it's not like all these combos can't be stopped by a few 2 or 3 cost cards. I think it's about time that rogues could do something with the discard mechanic that's better than Pay Day. This new set is finally going to bring DP full circle for Rogues. Is there any card more dead in the water than Elicit Information right now? In any case I'm sure they'll be nerfed if need be. I trust the Dev team.
    Last edited by Steedious; 12-07-2017 at 10:07 AM.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    OK, it's time to reveal all 7 artworks we commissioned for Rogues:

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great Art Gondo, but some cards themself may need some tweaking.

Grave Robber - 2cc Rogue Ally - 1sword/3HP - When Grave Robber is summoned after your Turn 2, you may discard target card in your hand to put the top ally or item in target opponent's graveyard into your hand.
    Overall a good card to run as secondary T2 drop since its usefull later on. Nice one.

Covert Operative - 2cc Rogue Ally - 0sword/2HP - Stealth. When Covert Operative is summoned, you may return target opposing ally to its controller's hand; if you do, that player takes control of Covert Operative.
    The idea of this card is good, but it wont be played the way it is now. Right now its simply a budget retreat and giving enemy an ally he can buff up with attachments. I suppose the main idea of this card is versatility, you can use him as ally or retreat. For that he needs workable stats in my opinion, at least 2/2 so you can play him as T2 drop too. I dont think this card will see much play otherwise.

Rabble Rouser - 3cc Rogue Ally - 2sword/2HP - When Rabble Rouser is summoned, you draw a card and friendly Rogue allies have +2 attack and meek (they can't attack heroes) until the end of the turn.
    Also like the idea, but imo she could have better stats too. Her oncast ability is nice to clean board but her own stats are way too bad for a 3CC drop, I think 3/3 would be fair.
    Master of Disguise - 4cc Rogue Ally - 2sword/6HP - When Master of Disguise is discarded from anywhere, the bottom Rogue ally in your graveyard is shuffled into your deck and you draw a card.
    Interresting card with solid body, im not sure how usefull it would be but might work well cards like Sabreen.

Turncoat - 4cc Rogue Attachment - Attach to target opposing ally. At the start of each of its controller's turns, that ally does 2 damage to allies adjacent to it and they are poisoned.
    Nice

Dhalia Blackrose - 5cc Rogue Ally - Unique - 4sword/3HP - When Dhalia Blackrose is summoned, you may seek an item with cost 5 or less. While you control no items, Dhalia has stealth.
    The best card of this spoiler by a mile, great design. Makes rogues more consistent in getting their core items and compensating for this strength with poor stats. Especially great for fat Garth and Serena.

Disguise Kit - 5cc Rogue Artifact - 2 durability - 1D: Target ally in your hand is discarded: each opponent discards a card from their hand at random.
    This card is way too expensive for its worth. You pay 5CC so both players discard 2 card. Imo either give it more duability or make only opponent discard cards, 5CC is a heavy investment.
    IGN: BP AmberFade
    TG: @AmberFade

WotBP Trophy Room:Achievements
    Legendary Blademaster of Gaderi
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks like I'll be playing Serena again! Just because they look and sound Awsome!

Thanks for the spoiler!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quick question: What is the name of the artist who has done most of these? I can't make out the first name properly. Canh? Cash?
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tman507 View Post
    Quick question: What is the name of the artist who has done most of these? I can't make out the first name properly. Canh? Cash?
    It's Canh Nguyen.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian
    It's Canh Nguyen.
    Thank you! Now corrected for the Wiki.
    "IT'S TIME TO DUEL!!!"
    "The Magnificent."
    Account for any future SC transfers by Gondorian: BP tman507

Member of PFG3
    Master of Hand-to-hand Combat
    Greatness, Reborn

Official Shadow Era Wiki Moderator

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Love to see progress being made
    ~~Ace

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Dalia Blackrose was the only rogue card that I liked from this set...and after its nerf, it is now one of the worst. Guess for rogue, I won't be adding much by way of new cards (maybe grave robber finds its way in my deck to steal forgotten horror from gravebone)
    Last edited by Shadow Mann; 03-26-2018 at 07:29 PM.
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I was looking forward to Braxnorian Weaponsmith in warrior and Dalia in rogue, but Dalia went from SEEKING an item to DISCARDING one...why???
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn