Greetings, players of Shadow Era. It's Gondorian here, Shadow Era TCG Head Designer, and I'm back to continue our new spoiler series for Lost Lands part 2, which will be focusing on each of our seven classes in turn. Last time (quite a while ago now), we had a look at the Mage class, and before that it were the Hunters and Warriors. This time, we've finally managed to track down the Rogues.

Without further ado, let's take a look:

ROGUE CARDS

Grave Robber - 2cc Rogue Ally - 1sword/3HP - When Grave Robber is summoned after your Turn 2, you may discard target card in your hand to put the top ally or item in target opponent's graveyard into your hand.

Covert Operative - 2cc Rogue Ally - 0sword/2HP - Stealth. When Covert Operative is summoned, you may return target opposing ally to its controller's hand; if you do, that player takes control of Covert Operative.

Rabble Rouser - 3cc Rogue Ally - 2sword/2HP - When Rabble Rouser is summoned, you draw a card and friendly Rogue allies have +2 attack and meek (they can't attack heroes) until the end of the turn.

Master of Disguise - 4cc Rogue Ally - 2sword/6HP - When Master of Disguise is discarded from anywhere, the bottom Rogue ally in your graveyard is shuffled into your deck and you draw a card.

Turncoat - 4cc Rogue Attachment - Attach to target opposing ally. At the start of each of its controller's turns, that ally does 2 damage to allies adjacent to it and they are poisoned.

Dhalia Blackrose - 5cc Rogue Ally - Unique - 4sword/3HP - When Dhalia Blackrose is summoned, you may seek an item with cost 5 or less. While you control no items, Dhalia has stealth.

Disguise Kit - 5cc Rogue Artifact - 2 durability - 1D: Target ally in your hand is discarded: each opponent discards a card from their hand at random.

Hopefully you like the look of those and you have some thoughts you'd like to share!

I would have loved to write more content for this, but I'm short on time and actually there's an argument for just putting them there without commentary from me, so let's see how it goes ...