Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

YouTube Channel For New Players

Hi everyone.

With the new changes coming to Shadow Era I am hopeful that we can get this game growing again! But with a bunch of new players we will have many players searching the forums only to find outdated info. My idea is that we create a channel for the purpose of helping out new people.

I want to make this a community wide effort. My vision is that players will volunteer to have their decks featured on the channel. Me or anyone else that would like to partner with me would be like a host and would interview the player while watching how they pilot the deck. I think that this can be a very good way for players to learn some of the subtleties of the deck and understand the thought process behind it, rather than just seeing the list of cards and a brief explanation.

We could do a range of decks. Competitive. Budget. Or just simply fun decks.

What do you guys think? I'm open to suggestions on how to improve the idea. If this gets some interest I may create a Telegram group for those that want to be involved.
    IGN: TJ dubdub
    TG: @tjdubdub

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm in. Wanted to do this. Glad to help host with you. Is there something already set up?
    Last edited by SEF Mango; 06-12-2017 at 08:02 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by InsanoMango View Post
    I'm in. Wanted to do this. Glad to help host with you. Is there something already set up?
    No. This was just an idea I had. Wanted to get opinions before putting a bunch of time in
    IGN: TJ dubdub
    TG: @tjdubdub

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Great idea!
    Not good enough to actually help, but if you need me I'm here.