Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

My Shadow Crystals for your great contributions

Hi all!

I've got a huge stack of redeem codes from physical cards that can get you Shadow Crystals (between 100-200 SC per code). I also have SC in my account that I don't need because I have a complete foil playset. I would like to give some away to anyone who is making or has made a great contribution to the game on their own time voluntarily.

If you think your contribution has gone unnoticed by me (most do nowadays because I've been too busy to keep up), then please reply here and tell me about what you did and how much SC you need. (Also supply your in-game name so I know where to send the SC.) I can't promise to process all the requests too quickly and I can't promise to give you all you need in one go, but I do promise you will get a reply here in reasonable timescale and I will likely give the SC out in batches to make it time-efficient for myself.

Please note: If you don't want any SC but would like to publicise something you have done or will be doing, feel free to reply on this thread as well. I am very conscious of the fact that many people have done a lot recently without me knowing specifically who did what and I would like to find out about your efforts. This could also serve as a good reference point for Kyle when he is trying to determine who to give roles to on the upcoming reorganisational reshuffle.

One final thing: Don't be modest! If you think you did something great, let me and all the others reading this thread know. If you think you only did a little, still let us know. And don't make it a competition. Just because Bob says he laid on the best tournament ever, you can also claim the same thing if you want. The aim is to have a collective voice of the community all singing their own praises. What a great group you are!

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    BTW, please don't see this as me giving away all my stuff because I'm leaving or something. I'm not leaving! I just have spare SC and figure this is a good way to work out where to send it rather than respond to desperate hand-out requests! (If you want something, you need to work for it!)

If you are interested in my current status with SE, I've put something on Telegram's Official SE Discussion to clarify more about it, but I do not wish to have a thread here about it, and please don't derail this thread asking about my situation.

Just know that I'm still as committed to SE as ever and hope to stay involved FOREVER!

Oh and the best way to contact me is still Private Message on this forum.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good initiative! I think you already did it in the past, am I right?

I'm convinced that tourney organizers has been, are and will be the blood of shadow era and they deserve the crystals not only to recognize their efforts but also to keep hosting in the future with more prizes (besides the ones sponsored for wulven itself).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Greetings master Gondo!

Nice to see you back in business

If we talking about contribute... hmmm

I am hosting and design game tournaments and events internally for guild and also for the whole SE community.

Together with Xantese we created some sort of campaign and provided it with lore based on results of battles, sad but my partner retire from SE (but you still can read chapters of the our event by the link in my signature).

I am making some Photoshop freelance works and made some alternative art cards for SE and also few animated versions.
    Based on my poor design skills i support events and tourneys with posters, banners and some unique art-prizes.

Maybe someone can remember what more i have done for that years in SE, feel free to post it here.
    Official tournament organizer
    of Team Juggernauts

IGN - TJSleepingDragon / GMT+3

You can find me at Telegram messenger

Those who are skilled in combat do not become angered, those who are skilled at winning do not become afraid. Thus the wise win before they fight, while the ignorant fight to win.

Azure Dragon
    The Holy Beast of Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I'm one of the in game chat moderators, trying to keep the peace in global chat for the sake of the players.
    In addition, I was one of the most active PFG members, helping to test the cards and offer my insights into their balance as often as I could.

If any crystals are allocated my way, could they please be sent to my alt account, lunar moth?
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've been here for a long time now, shadow era was in my life for 1/6 of the time .
    I think my biggest contributions to the game were discussions about balancing cards, as well as hosting quite a lot of tournaments. I also translated the Game into German with my guildmate, (even though it's still faulty in some menus).

Assassin of the coming winter
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Isn't this a faulty way to share masses of SC? It is clear that by doing this kind of giveaways would definitely have an effect on the amount of SC bought from Wulven - if players (new or old) get free crystals, their spending motivation and the game revenue will decrease, right? No SC bought = no game in the long run.
    Though I have nothing against the kindness of you Gondo, but just happened to consider this from the other perspective.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aRa View Post
    Isn't this a faulty way to share masses of SC? It is clear that by doing this kind of giveaways would definitely have an effect on the amount of SC bought from Wulven - if players (new or old) get free crystals, their spending motivation and the game revenue will decrease, right? No SC bought = no game in the long run.
    Though I have nothing against the kindness of you Gondo, but just happened to consider this from the other perspective.
    Most of the people who've contributed a lot to the game are people who've been here a while and have a complete set. People who don't have a need to buy crystals anyways, and only ever do it to support the game. This is very unlikely to have an effect on revenue
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    Most of the people who've contributed a lot to the game are people who've been here a while and have a complete set. People who don't have a need to buy crystals anyways, and only ever do it to support the game. This is very unlikely to have an effect on revenue
    I'm sure not all have that, or then they have other SC sinks, like alts or foil sets. Dedicated people could be the likely ones to invest as they already have done so. Whether it affects a single 1$ purchase or more, we may not know but I wouldn't dare to say that similar events don't have any effect on total revenue (especially if there would be more these kind of large-scale giveaways). :think:

Still interested to see the real revenues of the game with the sale to the players as there is loads of people with accounts stacked with sc already.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    how about starting an SC pool for tournament organizers in honor of Caitlyn0? she always bumped up her prize pool, why not have an SC pool so others can bump up their prizes?