Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Jump to the future of Shadow Era.

Hello everyone,
    First I would like to thank Kyle, Gondorian, and the rest of the Wulven team that has brought this great game too us. Now most of have have been reading the reports of the sale of Shadow Era, don't let these reports cause bad thoughts of the end for it because this is only the beginning of a new era. Look how many other games were started by one group and gradually changed ownership and progressed into much more. Kyle and Gondorian have put countless time invested hours into this project. It's sad to see Kyle become burnt out but that occasionally happens, however this doesn't mean he is gone for good. I'm sure the board of directors will be ever grateful to include him in any and all changes and etc. Everyone has tons of questions from the sale to WC status, now there isn't currently answers to all of them but they will be addressed in a timely and appropriate manner during this process. Let's look to what's guaranteed to us, the future. This can be addressed by looking into what's best for the game and the community as a unity. So let's get started. This is what I recommend to work on getting incorporated and plan to assist in the coordination and execution of such.

1. Have the campaign placed into effect
    2. Release LL2
    3. Automated tournaments
    4. Update Site and rule book
    5. 2v2's
    6. Incorporate friends list with online offline status
    7. Evaluated support tickets and get them up-to-date
    8. Look into the kickstarter promises
    9. Ensure wc prizes are completely awarded
    10. Build a custom sleeve playmate set to show our support and love for Kyle
    11. Evaluate items pertaining to merchant such as PAC, pricing, and etc.

I did not list these in any specific order. Please start replying to this thread with ideas that the people of the community would like to see. I will also reply when I see something that needs evaluated or adjusted. Let's be proactive and get ahead of this switch over so when it occurs the board and investors will have some sort of reference that they can relate too.

Please be kind and courteous of everyone's ideas and please leave the negativity out. We want to begin by promoting a strong and healthy enviroment.

Thanks
    SK Phantom

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There are many great things about this game, but I've recently been playing others, and discovered that this game is really slow, just playing a card takes so much time, because the game needs to display the card for opponent. If players could interact with cards on the field during the opponents turn you could speed things up a little. After playing other games that have actions that are much faster, coming back to the slow pace of this game is tough. I do like how the games are longer by means of turns, but the slow action of each card being played, activating abilities, and attacking each need long animation, which is a huge turn off and time waster.

Shadowverse's animation is quick, played cards just drop, opponent is displayed the cards ability in corner of screen, and there is a game log which you can go back to, and attacks are quick.
    Last edited by Dvsklown; 06-09-2017 at 12:39 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TH3TH3L3G3NDKILLA View Post
    Hello everyone,
    First I would like to thank Kyle, Gondorian, and the rest of the Wulven team that has brought this great game too us. Now most of have have been reading the reports of the sale of Shadow Era, don't let these reports cause bad thoughts of the end for it because this is only the beginning of a new era. Look how many other games were started by one group and gradually changed ownership and progressed into much more. Kyle and Gondorian have put countless time invested hours into this project. It's sad to see Kyle become burnt out but that occasionally happens, however this doesn't mean he is gone for good. I'm sure the board of directors will be ever grateful to include him in any and all changes and etc. Everyone has tons of questions from the sale to WC status, now there isn't currently answers to all of them but they will be addressed in a timely and appropriate manner during this process. Let's look to what's guaranteed to us, the future. This can be addressed by looking into what's best for the game and the community as a unity. So let's get started. This is what I recommend to work on getting incorporated and plan to assist in the coordination and execution of such.

1. Have the campaign placed into effect
    2. Release LL2
    3. Automated tournaments
    4. Update Site and rule book
    5. 2v2's
    6. Incorporate friends list with online offline status
    7. Evaluated support tickets and get them up-to-date
    8. Look into the kickstarter promises
    9. Ensure wc prizes are completely awarded
    10. Build a custom sleeve playmate set to show our support and love for Kyle
    11. Evaluate items pertaining to merchant such as PAC, pricing, and etc.

I did not list these in any specific order. Please start replying to this thread with ideas that the people of the community would like to see. I will also reply when I see something that needs evaluated or adjusted. Let's be proactive and get ahead of this switch over so when it occurs the board and investors will have some sort of reference that they can relate too.

Please be kind and courteous of everyone's ideas and please leave the negativity out. We want to begin by promoting a strong and healthy enviroment.

Thanks
    SK Phantom
    dont wanna destroy your dreams but this will never happen.

for example: is more than 1 year they promised single player campaign and still not a singel news came about it