[link removed]

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johnteshhing View Post
    out of curiosity, i googled wulven kyle and this came up:
    Ah cool. I can do someone for libel:

"gondorian (ian bolton) is an unemployed nobody. he doesnt care about shadow era. he is simply obsessed with having power on a forum. for years now he has repeatedly covered kyle and suppressed efforts to get the truth about him out. he has further destroyed the future of shadowera by guarding a criminal. telling people to wait and compensating all the failing crowd funding endeavors with his own money."

Now I just need to find out who wrote that about me in April 2015. I think anyone here with half a brain can see that's blatantly false. If there are any registered members here at boardgamegeek, please can you report the post since I do not wish to take legal action. I'm kind of shocked that garbage has been out there about me for more than 2 years.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Haha. We're talking about selling the business that Kyle's built up over 7 years or so. Hardly a thing to rush! And surely this just hammers home the message that Kyle needs to remove himself as the bottleneck!
    The point is not "Kyle should rush his decisions!" but "Then why did he promise more by mid-June?!"

Kyle is asking a lot of people to trust him on a lot of things - the mechanism/model he's proposing, his choice of directors, the use of new currency, and ultimately the value of the business. This exchange is only going to work if Kyle proves himselft trustworthy, and failing immediately to make good on his word significantly undermines any trust he has left.

The rest of the boardgamegeek article, to which the link has been removed, should be a wake-up call ...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quick! the price of ETH has collapsed 35 percent in the past 10 days! Everybody buy in!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There's a saying about the net, since it's begining.

It's the Net of a million lies....which is pretty much true if you consider that anybody can access the net and post.

Personally, I think Johntesshing, is nothing more than a troll, prob an alt, but who gives a shit.

Gondo, you know what you've done, for how little, and this is a post that could have come from somewhere, but was most likely written by the poster.
    It's not worth anybody's time.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looking back at some of his posts I don't think he's a troll kip. He's just another unsatisfied customer and player who wants to convince people not to go for this. There is nothing wrong with that imo.

What he posted has been written on here many times before, it's not a new opinion by any means.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    It is interesting that you chose to copy paste that part of the linked post instead of perhaps the first poster who wrote:
    Interesting? Really? I picked up the part that defamed me. It's for Kyle to respond to anything referring to him, if he wishes.

Banned
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Interesting? Really? I picked up the part that defamed me. It's for Kyle to respond to anything referring to him, if he wishes.
    It just shows that you focused on your personal feelings rather than clearing up the company name.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    It just shows that you focused on your personal feelings rather than clearing up the company name.
    It's not my job to do that. I think it's pretty clear you are focused on causing conflict here, especially with me, so do not be surprised if you get banned for breach of Code of Conduct. I've hit report on your post. By all means criticise Wulven as much as you like, but picking on individuals is not OK here.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Why don't we just stick to the topic of the thread?