Close

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    There are many aspects that go into runnin a business. I for one will congratulate you for taking this product and making it what it is today. Could it be better? Of course. Could it be worse? Absolutely.

People are upset because of broken promises. I am impressed by your progress on such a wonderful game. You made it dam near ftp and still developed new features with limited resources.

This game has many players who do not want to see it die. I am not certain how selling to an outside company will kill it however, that is not my area of expertise. There is a small group of us having very serious discussions and awaiting your release of financials before we make a commitment.

I wish to help keep your dream afloat. I know it is not easy to sell off your business. You worked your ass off to get this far. People that have never built a business or failed doing so have no idea how difficult that can be.

Whatever happens next, I thank you and those involved for giving me a product that has so often helped to calm me when I needed to relax. I hope to contribute to the success of this product as I , along with many others, do feel that this game has a legitimate shot to become a great success.

It takes incredible insight to recognize that you must step away from your dream. I commend you for that as much as I feel terribly that you must do so.

I shall be waiting for more details.

With all my best,

InsanoMango
    Telegram: @josellamas

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Still processing this... opinions on it later since knee jerk reactions to something this impactful probably wouldn't be helpful.

Regardless of my opinions on it, I'm broke, so I couldn't buy any of these Shadow Tokens rather I wanted to or not. What I will say right off the bat though, regardless of who ends up with the game, I'm more than willing to assist in any way I can. I'd apply for a Community Manager or Designer right away, I have experience as a/the Community Manager. :P
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbra7 View Post
    The way i see it, this game still has plenty of potential. It's still easily the best card game on the market, it's just limited by slow development. I'm with streets ahead on this, I'd like to hear more, and I'll consider investing. I'd also love to work on a design team; I'd like to at least try applying.

To those saying how this is a joke, a scam, or a poor investment, I might try to suggest you curb that anger for now. If you don't want to invest, then don't invest, that's your prerogative. You have anger towards Kyle, that's fair, but Kyle is passing on the reigns. The whole point of this is that there will be a new group of people in charge of shadow era, which means changes WILL happen. Policy changes can occur as well, such as the disagreement with physical cards? Or the refusal to rebalance the first set? All of that can start to be changed based on the shareholders decisions, but moreover, things will actually change based on a working development team doing programming.

I do have one question for Kyle for right now however, and I would hope for a clear and honest answer. Exactly how much of last lands part 2 has been developed and tested? And how much of the campaign has been developed?
    I agree completely and that was my point I was trying to make on my comment the only other thing I can say is this will either make se better or worse change will happen but will it be worth it

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I'm interested in more details as they come. I'll be watching and waiting.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    If there is a telegram group started for people wishing to discuss this/ invest or apply, can you please add me?
    Shadow of the Night
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Seeker of potential, hidden from the light
    Teacher from the darkness, the Shadow of The Night
    To you I bring my knowledge, hidden from plain sight
    And write it in my blog, bringing new things to the fight

IGN: BP Umbra Nox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    With the current price of ETH = around 150 USD, your valuation of SE is approximately 500,000 USD. I'm curious to how you came up with this number.

Why did you decide to base the value of SE with an unstable online currency? Less than 2 years ago, 1 ETH was worth less than 1 USD. If the value of the ETH falls, doesn't that mean the value of SE will go down with it?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bluejet isn't that the same of any stock owned company

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TH3TH3L3G3NDKILLA View Post
    Bluejet isn't that the same of any stock owned company
    ETH is a digital currency (compare to Bitcoins). Its not a company.
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

in the Graveyard,Amongst the fallen blades
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    What are you basing that opinion on? Valuations of startups without products are determined by best guesses based on the industry and revenue potential. Valuations of existing companies are based on assets minus liabilities and a multiple of earnings or profit. I can show you a handful of other games and you may say "there is no way that game is worth that much" yet they raised millions. If after the financials are provided and you disagree with the valuation, you don't have to buy it. But making comments like this with zero info is not helpful.
    Then show us what shadow eras revenue. Its current net worth and what it makes for the fiscal year of 2016 and as of current. And no guesses. We want numbers no bs
    Avenger Of The Fallen Blade,
    Warriors Of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness , Reborn

LDL CHAMPION 23 APR 13
    Season 15 Ranking: 65
    Season 22 Ranking: 88

Blue Phoneix Guild Leader

JOIN THE MOST EPIC GUILD EVER: Warriors of The Blue Phoenix

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?19877-Guild-Warriors-of-the-Blue-Phoenix-Greatness-Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It is tied to ETH because the Smart Contract is code running on the Ethereum distributed computing network. Basically when you send ETH to the account of the token, the code makes sure you will get your tokens automatically and have the voting rights you should. Actions on the token eg voting are done in the Ethereum wallet. So it needs to be tied initially to the value of ETH for it to work but after the sale it is independently traded. The question of valuation will be discussed in detail later.