Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Slugfest IX is not a good format to qualify wc !

So A1 refuse to longer debate in slugfest thread so i create this thread to continue it .A tournament with 36 byes and A1 gathers all byes heroes and decklists before it
    starts .They acknowledge us A1 kip is the truth ,he has reputation ,just believe in him .No more debate ,they dont care u crying to gondo ,kyle or any1 .So i drop my 2 cents .
    First ,A1 been asking for decklists in some of their big tourneys ,take that for data ,and ofc dont public every shit they use in tourneys .
    Second ,this is qualified event .Choose a format to make it less suspect .A1 acts like my event my rule ,do or quit that ur choise !
    Third ,I DONT believe this event is fair .I have bad impression with kip ,the guy been mocking RS on forum and tg since it created . A1 as a guild ,camping the fuck out of first day of season to go for rating .More or less i think information will be leaked ,for the fame of guild .Maybe not r2 ,not r3 but in semi ,in final ,ur whole cards will be forwarded to ur opp and n plans will be written supposed they know every moves u have in ur asset .Gl then !

Gửi từ Nova P của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
    RISING SUN

Ign : rs namcastle
    Telegram: @namcastle
    Join us and learn more about shadow era :Rising Sun - Guild Thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Well, ya saw right through my evil plan. Kudos. Me being the "truth" and a bag of chips! Very impressive.

And I haven't said anything about RS in a very long time, but your entitled to your feelings.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As a shadowera player i agree with what namcastle said . No one other then a1 trust kipthorp . So possibly about the bye for all good players is completely a trap .becuase every strong player has bye and they need to submit decks to kip thorp . And also thier is many a1 players in slugfest probably the deck will be given to thier members by kip thorp .

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    How sad this is.

I've always run a policy of assuming people are honest unless given evidence to the contrary. Never once have I ever seen any evidence that Kip is anything other than a stand-up honest guy. He's running this in his own time for the benefit of the community.

If someone has some actual evidence of something dodgy going on, please send onto me. I don't enjoy being pulled into this kind of stuff, but I think Kip deserves a fair chance here, and we should assume the best until shown otherwise.

Cerddorion
    *cue dramatic entry music and sound effects*

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    How sad this is.

I've always run a policy of assuming people are honest unless given evidence to the contrary. Never once have I ever seen any evidence that Kip is anything other than a stand-up honest guy. He's running this in his own time for the benefit of the community.

If someone has some actual evidence of something dodgy going on, please send onto me. I don't enjoy being pulled into this kind of stuff, but I think Kip deserves a fair chance here, and we should assume the best until shown otherwise.
    I dont accuse any1 .Just A1 refuse to deal with questions on main thread and dq any1 wont send decks in time before stating .They allow no debate there so i wrote this .
    The numbers is odd ,11 A1 in first round and 13 already in second rounds .
    The situation is odd .Problem is in these byes .This is like play quiz and u know the answer is somewhere .How many time u take to think before u see the answer ? They know kip has decklist ,he dont share but how many will hesitate to ask . Kip know this isnt right but he know if he give away the deck 0% other will detecte if both are silent .Like in pop up how many percent of players dont observe next round opp just to imagine wat cards opp run .Now its slugfest which is 10x important .People like to take every advantage to win .

Gửi từ Nova P của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
    Last edited by namcastle; 05-21-2017 at 08:08 PM.
    RISING SUN

Ign : rs namcastle
    Telegram: @namcastle
    Join us and learn more about shadow era :Rising Sun - Guild Thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How about we all get along for 5 fucking seconds and see the bigger picture?

Why would A1 fix something like this? This very tournament should be about remembering a lost member of our community, and a lost leader of theirs.

I'll admit, it looks suspicious, but why on earth can't we just trust people instead of getting all bent up over a tournament for a game that doesn't even matter?

Yes WC slots are at stake, BUT, not even the world championships matter in the bigger picture. This game has always been about community, that's what made it good, and now we can't just get along and enjoy something for the sake of enjoying it and honoring somebody whom we all knew? Instead we would rather piss and moan, and be Damn right horrible to each other? What's wrong with being a decent human being for once and just having fun together? Winning slugfest doesn't matter, winning world's isn't going to change your life, why can't we just enjoy playing against each other?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Ross014 - Intrepid Learner of Secrets
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I will bet anyone 2000SC right now that no A1 wins this event.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelJ View Post
    I will bet anyone 2000SC right now that no A1 wins this event.
    I'll double it.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Ross014 - Intrepid Learner of Secrets
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    this rant seems pointless to me.
    IGN: TJ Scout
    Telegram: @shubham1309

"Scout is a hacker we should report him" - SK Trinolcour

Team Juggernauts Recruitment Thread