Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The Crystal Anthology might interest you as well if you are gonna throw down some money. I *think* they cost 1000 sc - huge deck, a few alts, a few foils and two legendary heroes. It is hard to get that much free sc stored up for free - they might have a limit of 500 for the free sc embers thing. Not sure - mostly check it hoping to find a cool game - lol. I have been playing for awhile though.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Almost all cards can be bought with gold, which in turn is available without spending real money.

A few further thoughts:
    - the few cards you can't buy are not particularly strong
    - you get 25 shadow crystals when you level up, which happens often as a new player. Save these up and buy the pre-made Raikka boxes as these can be sold for the most gold
    - you get a free card every day from the chest. This can also be sold
    - you can get access to all the cards in Meltdown mode - good for learning the cards. And if you win enough games you can be rewarded with gold / cards
    - build a rush elementalis deck to farm the AI in 5-turn games
    - on mobile you can earn shadow crystals by watching videos etc. Look in the merchant for this option

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by yologuy View Post
    What deck did you buy and for how much did it sell for? is it a good idea to buy cards or those pre made decks then sell them, I dont understand
    It was Raikka 's deck. I dont know exactly how much did it sold for, I went from having an thousand and something gold to almost 7 thousand and I kept some of the cards from it. From what I've learned, buying decks and then selling them is the easy way to turn crystals to gold and then buy the cards you want.

You sould also check the strategy forums here and look for Boris decks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by trevorJacobs View Post
    Almost all cards can be bought with gold, which in turn is available without spending real money.

A few further thoughts:
    - the few cards you can't buy are not particularly strong
    - you get 25 shadow crystals when you level up, which happens often as a new player. Save these up and buy the pre-made Raikka boxes as these can be sold for the most gold
    - you get a free card every day from the chest. This can also be sold
    - you can get access to all the cards in Meltdown mode - good for learning the cards. And if you win enough games you can be rewarded with gold / cards
    - build a rush elementalis deck to farm the AI in 5-turn games
    - on mobile you can earn shadow crystals by watching videos etc. Look in the merchant for this option
    I tried selling cards and couldnt, I bought a card and also have gotten the daily free card and went to sell cards but it was all blank, is there something i have to do to sell them or something?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by yologuy View Post
    I tried selling cards and couldnt, I bought a card and also have gotten the daily free card and went to sell cards but it was all blank, is there something i have to do to sell them or something?
    On the filters menu untap "Show only suggested sells".