Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

In Game Name Restrictions

I have come across some very disturbing and racist names in game. I would for there to be implications to restrict certain types of names. I.e swearing and anything that involves swearing and racism. Let's remember that there are people of all ages that enjoy and play this game. I have come across names like gas the kikes which is racist.

Thanks in advance dev team.
    Last edited by Phantom; 05-16-2017 at 02:08 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by TH3TH3L3G3NDKILLA View Post
    I have come across some very disturbing and racist names in game. I would for there to be implications to restrict certain types of names. I.e swearing and anything that involves swearing and racism. Let's remember that there are people of all ages that enjoy and play this game. I have come across names like gas the kikes which is racist.

Thanks in advance dev team.
    I reported that user weeks ago. I'm really disappointed in the admins if they're still able to play.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

In Game Name Restrictions

There are a wide variety of blocked words in player names, but of course it doesn't stop everything. Offensive names should be reported to support@shadowera.com

Our new policy is to change the player name to the opposite (eg "Hitler Was Wrong") then they have to pay 100sc if they want to change it. Repeated offenses will get them banned.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    There are a wide variety of blocked words in player names, but of course it doesn't stop everything. Offensive names should be reported to support@shadowera.com

Our new policy is to change the player name to the opposite (eg "Hitler Was Wrong") then they have to pay 100sc if they want to change it. Repeated offenses will get them banned.
    i'm thinking something like "gas the kikes" should be changed to "save the whales"
    IGN: TJ jonmaciel
    TG: @jonmaciel

Elder, Mentoring Officer

ShadowEra.Net Editor

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No tolerance policy would end this problem quickly

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Thats great, I wish more games of all types would do this. I laughed a bit more than I should have.