Hello. I'm new to Sadow Era and to TCG in general. So far I'm really enjoying it, but I have some questions:
I want to improve my deck, I dont have much money but I might spend a little just for a good deck. Im using Eladwen Frostmire starter deck and I've seen some deck builds for it but there are so many options that I'm kind of overwhelmed. I like the rush strategy and I saw one that focuses on freezing enemy allies which seems nice. I know that the best way to choose is to test them but I would like to know what are your recomendations. Also whats the best way of getting the cards I would need? Should I buy a deck, booster packs or single cards? Are shadow mage cards compatible with human mage? BC I've seen the AI use some that I like.

On another topic. How long do you think this game is going to last? Im asking because it seems that the community is a bit slow and there arent many players and I would hate to spend time and maybe money just for the game to die a couple months later.

And Finally. Whats a guild exactly?

I think thats all. Sorry for the long post and my crappy english. Thanks in advance.