0cc
    Rogue Item - Artifact
    Durability 1
    1D:
    Restore 1 used resource.

Framed (Unique)
    2cc
    Rogue Ability - Attachment
    Attach to target opposing ally. Whenever an attack made by your hero would be defended all combat damage that would be dealt to your hero is dealt to the attached ally instead.

Last edited by Steedious; 12-15-2017 at 06:49 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    +1 Both of these are great ideas!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    +1, but is there any specific reason why Counterfeit isnt an artifact with durability?

Also, Im not sure how Framed would work from a coding perspective. It may need to have a slight wording adjustment, and be made unique
    Last edited by Kross; 05-12-2017 at 12:47 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Those are good ideas but I'm not sure how else to word the conditions for Framed. Not sure but I think that it would be pretty easy to program Framed. Even if it is a little complicated it's certainly not more complicated than cards like Bone Sabre and Cleric's Mantle

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Steedious View Post
    Framed Rogue Ability Attachment
    2cc
    Attach to Target Ally. Whenever an attack made by your hero would be defended the defending hero or Ally attacks the attached Ally instead.
    Two Issues I see with this:
    1. If you control more than one of these attachments in play, which ally will take the hit? SRO based on the position of the allies, or the order in which they attached? It can easily be done, but making it unique would just avoid any confusion (like what happened to Earthen Protector)
    2. If I am not mistaken, the words "attack" and "defend" are very specific in this game. Attacking causes a defend. A defend cannot happen without an attack. And neither can happen without entering combat. The way you have it worded currently, the functionality would be:
    I. Combat is entered and your hero attacks an hero/ally
    II. The hero/ally does not defend
    III. Combat is entered again, and the ally/hero attacks the attached ally
    IV. The attached ally defends

Again, not sure if that is 100% accurate, but in the middle of all of this, all kinds of other cards/effects could be triggering based on those things.. all from one action by the player.

Either way, seems like this could be mitigated/prevented if it was reworded to something like "Attach to Target Ally. All combat damage that would be dealt to your hero from defending heroes or allies is dealt to the attached ally instead."

If it was worded this way, it wouldnt need to be unique.. but it would be too powerful if it wasnt
    Last edited by Kross; 05-12-2017 at 06:03 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Those are good points. My original idea was just to have the ally or hero that your hero attacked defend the attached ally instead. In that case I think the best compromise would be to make Framed Unique and change the description to: "Attach to Target Ally. Whenever an attack made by your hero would be defended, the defending hero or Ally defends the attached Ally if able."
    in this case all the damage is still in combat and it won't be too powerful confusing, or hard to code since there can only be one in play for each player.

Besides that changing Counterfeit to an item with durability is a great idea.
    Last edited by Steedious; 05-12-2017 at 07:52 PM.