Close

Thread: Skervox

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Skervox

Is he considered low tier? Was thinking of using his ability to keep the board clear in some type of trap-heavy item deck, but Baduruu obviously does items better, and Banebow has a neat ability that can damage heroes as well. Plus almost nobody plays him. Would a trap and weapon centric deck work?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Your main types of skervox decks are stall and wulven. Fat anmor used to be viable, but I don't think it is that strong myself. And what wulven skervox does, BB actually does better. So a stall deck with evil ascendant and furrion terror is really all you will see.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hello, I totally agree with A1 Surprise up here.

I spent a lot of time and trying to build a strong Skervox deck, but he feels, indeed, low tier.
    Was able to get a 50-55% winrate in the 290-300ish scores though. A deck based on Heavy creature control. It wins 80% of creature-heavy deck and loses 80% of everything else, so not that fun in the end. Maybe a specific tourney deck, depending on the format.

Concerning your wish to play weapon/traps deck, a Gwyneth might be way better!

Good luck in your further games, have fun !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am thinking about a deck with pillaging arsonist, in fernus and flameborn defiler and seems that skervox can make this work.

Any thoughts on that maybe?