Close

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In
    cargoth / @tomtabak

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Not in. I am still new. I just wanted to ask if this is annual? Since I would like to do this when I have the cards and skill.
    Conall Cernach An Irish Demi God Hero of The Ulster Cycle.
    Conall=Strength of a Wolf \Cernach=Victorius

IGN:Conall Cernach

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Conall Cernach View Post
    Not in. I am still new. I just wanted to ask if this is annual? Since I would like to do this when I have the cards and skill.
    Skill is not required. (TJ SamualJ is proof of this fact)

If you have 2 Human decks and 2 Shadow deck, feel free to join. It's free to join, nothing to lose. Plus, you'll gain some experience playing an SE tounament. If you need help, look me up on Telegram @bluejet24. Just sign up, I'll guide you through the rest.

This event is on its 9th iteration...they use to do it multiple times per year..but I think it's only an annual event now.
    Last edited by Bluejet24; 05-17-2017 at 02:09 AM.
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts

Cerddorion
    IN
    BP Cerddorion
    @BPCerddorion

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The brackets of the first round. Please the players with a "bye" to send their decklists to @kip_thorp until Monday evening. The matches start from Tuesday to avoid scouting from byes.

BRACKETS

Last edited by A1-Alliance1; 05-19-2017 at 02:27 PM.
    Visit our new website! www.a1-shadowera.com | How to join A1

Cerddorion
    hmmm.....13 out of 32 of the byes are A1, with the added bonus of an A1 guy receiving the decks of all the ones who have byes. Those 32 byes could have been first round matches, even if you had to pull numbers out of a hat and make the bracket with pen and paper. yall have fun with this one

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BP Cerddorion View Post
    hmmm.....13 out of 32 of the byes are A1, with the added bonus of an A1 guy receiving the decks of all the ones who have byes. Those 32 byes could have been first round matches, even if you had to pull numbers out of a hat and make the bracket with pen and paper. yall have fun with this one
    Thank you for your insight. Please keep up contributing to the community with such delightful posts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In Gokhanjoy telegram @gokhanjoy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    everyone who understands basic probability may find these brackets suspicious. of course its possible that it can happen, but i have few questions.
    i havent used chalonge program myself so i dont know how it works. how many times does it shuffle? does TO have possibility to shuffle until he likes the draft? since this tourney gives straight entries to the main WC event did someone from the design team participate in shuffling proccess?
    cheers

Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo View Post
    everyone who understands basic probability may find these brackets suspicious. of course its possible that it can happen, but i have few questions.
    i havent used chalonge program myself so i dont know how it works. how many times does it shuffle? does TO have possibility to shuffle until he likes the draft? since this tourney gives straight entries to the main WC event did someone from the design team participate in shuffling proccess?
    cheers
    It shuffles as many times as you click on shuffle. I shuffled like 8 times idk, i just kept clicking it. However, it shuffles seeds not the actual brackets. I tell you one better though, i could have done whatever the hell i wanted to by manual editing.
    Anyway, you wanna call me a cheater, go ahead. It's kinda sad though where the tourney community is heading lately.

Edit: TJ has 7 byes and 5 non-byes. Well, it can happen randomly, but anyone who knows basic probability may find it suspicious. Actually, they paid good money.
    Last edited by fordfff; 05-19-2017 at 11:43 PM.