Close

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BP Cerddorion View Post
    (1) since challonge automatically gives byes when the number of participants is over a certain amount, why not create two separate brackets?
    (2) why not require that EVERYONE has their decklist(s) published PRIOR to an event starting?

There, problem solved and no more drama.

Let's see, we stopped the deck submission because you were sure we would cheat
    We got Kyle of all people to get involved and check any games that might have changed decks.
    He does not want lists of decks and I was lucky and greatful he agreed to check all questioned games for deck changes.
    We require all bye players to submit thier decks , BEFORE, the first round is played it's an auto DQ if I don't have your decks Monday night gmt 0 23:59.

We are replacing players with reserves but only two so far.

Since your one of the two, because and I quote "Have fun w your Bs tourney" which I guess was your way of asking to be removed because you sure never said remove me, I invite you to rejoin or simply go away.

To everybody else.
    We really have tried to be as fair as posdible, listening to players comments and suggestions and implementing them when possible.
    Debate on as much as you want but after the tourney starts please keep this thread for reporting rounds.

Rules are in the op. But most important if you got a bye. Get me your decks before Monday gmt0 11:59...... If I don't have them you will be disqualified.
    TG. @kip_thorp
    Forum. Kip thorp.

Thank you all for playing, honouring Caitlyn0's best tourney and good luck to you all!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Cerddorion
    Still stand by what I said: make everyone publish their lists on this thread, publicly, not just those with a bye, privately, to you. If you want to expose some you gotta expose everyone otherwise it's not fair to the rest of the players.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Ross013 View Post
    Just gonna correct you on the fact that you can indeed go back and shuffle again after you have made the bracket. Not saying you did, but you could if you wanted to lol

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Told you I'm a noob. I only found the option to reset the whole thing. The end result is the same regardless, with a bit more work.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by BP Cerddorion View Post
    Still stand by what I said: make everyone publish their lists on this thread, publicly, not just those with a bye, privately, to you. If you want to expose some you gotta expose everyone otherwise it's not fair to the rest of the players.
    The event has started, we are done with changes. I am also done with debating, things are what they are.

Have fun everybody!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip thorp View Post
    We really have tried to be as fair as posdible, listening to players comments and suggestions and implementing them when possible.
    firstly do you find it fair and legitimate that drafting powers are given to a participant who clearly can benefit out of it?
    my answer would be clearly - no. i dont know yours.
    after actually getting such a benefit in a statisticaly highly unlikely case that participant got questioned about his clarity of his actions and got suggestions how he can improve it. then he call himself TO and said that he runs tournament how he wants. do you find it fair?
    do u think that community should have trust in this person and organisation hes representing?

Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo View Post
    firstly do you find it fair and legitimate that drafting powers are given to a participant who clearly can benefit out of it?
    after actually getting such a benefit in a statisticaly highly unlikely case that participant got questioned about his clarity of his actions and got suggestions how he can improve it. then he call himself TO and said that he runs tournament how he wants. do you find it fair?
    do u think that community should have trust in this person and organisation hes representing?
    Mojo, good to see you , I'm not sure I understand what your asking, given the quote of me, but I'll try to answer

Ok, I'm not a participant, I am the final word on TO calls, I' take that very seriously and hope I do a fair and good job, if your reffering to the brackets then all I can say they were shuffled multiple times and given the number of dif guild players it came out pretty fair.

After getting what benefit? Bye deck submissions? If that's what your reffering to again, I take my responsibility very seriously. I've never been a participant. I'm very confused.

Yes I do think the community should have trust in the TO and the organisation he represents.

I think you were trying to be very neutral with your question, I appreciate that, but if your talking about me, ford, A1 just say so.

And finally, the games will begin Tuesday , if nobody plays a game before that, nobody can scout, if they do play before that, the games won't count.

This is how it is,
    Last edited by Kip thorp; 05-20-2017 at 08:58 PM.
    A1 kip thorp

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo View Post
    If you have read the rules, it says TO is whole a1 leadership.
    Brackets were my responsibility, therefore I am qualified to answer any questions about them. Which I did. In detail. You don't wanna accept it, well, what can I do, eh?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip thorp View Post
    Mojo, good to see you , I'm not sure I understand what your asking, given the quote of me, but I'll try to answer

Ok, I'm not a participant, I am the final word on TO calls, I' take that very seriously and hope I do a fair and good job, if your reffering to the brackets then all I can say they were shuffled multiple times and given the number of dif guild players it came out pretty fair.

After getting what benefit? Bye deck submissions? If that's what your reffering to again, I take my responsibility very seriously. I've never been a participant. I'm very confused.

Yes I do think the community should have trust in the TO and the organisation he represents.

I think you were trying to be very neutral with your question, I appreciate that, but if your talking about me, ford, A1 just say so.

And finally, the games will begin Tuesday , if nobody plays a game before that, nobody can scout, if they do play before that, the games won't count.

This is how it is,
    looks like u miss some action here, u can catch up. its in last pages
    im fine with deck submission.
    my problem is how brackets were done. brackets in this very tournament are giving quite significant advantage for 1/3 of players pool where world championship places are distributed. so their shuffling and drafting can not be done by participants.and it was done. this what creates unfairness. it needs to be done by design team or with witnesess from other guilds. so i asked to reshuffle the draft to make it fair.
    im surprised that u are not aware that your co-organiser's draft came far away from fair. u can check calculations in previous pages. the result more than extremly favours A1 and this scenario statistily is very hard to reach.
    no doubt that these 2 things really doesnt make this tourney to look clear and healthy and dont bring trust in TO actions. so i hope the right decision will be done in order to create healthy environment for world championship which may be done by players.
    we will need there trust and comunication as much as possible. it would be good to start now.
    cheers

Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mojo, I understand now.

But I must argue that the brackets are as fair as they are going to get, I know that there were worse outcomes on shuffles, that gave almost all A1 players byes, (or as many byes as it could). As for running the brackets for WC spots, it's a tourney sombody had to do it and I know no advantage was taken..Ford did an excellent job randomising these brackets. He's a very honourable fellow and would rather lose than cheat. Given the numbers there's really not many other outcomes w Challangelog.

No tournament can look completely clean or fair, it's just not gonna happen, sombody is gonna cry foul.
    But I've received Approval from the very top of this community and game.
    So the brackets are set
    The games will start

The best player will rise to the top, regardless of byes or deck submissions or just general bitching.
    Remember guys, no plan survives contact with the enemy, so bring your best, play your best, but be as adaptable as you can.

Good luck to all!
    A1 kip thorp

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by fordfff View Post
    If you have read the rules, it says TO is whole a1 leadership.
    Brackets were my responsibility, therefore I am qualified to answer any questions about them. Which I did. In detail. You don't wanna accept it, well, what can I do, eh?
    well, i answered all your responds in detail and explain why you were wrong. you just ignored them , called yourself TO and state that you rule this tournament.
    so do you find it fair and legitimate that drafting powers are given to a participant who clearly can benefit out of it?

Greatness, Reborn