Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

April guild power rankings (month 2)

In case players do not know yet the past couple months I've been gathering stats to see which guilds are being more successful the others, this is my second month doing this and I'm so happy to reveal this month's rankings along side help from my power ranking support team I chose on telegram.

Since this is month 2 a couple changes or additions had happended, now I have 2 types of rankings 1 being for the month and the other for the avg amount of pts you get between each month, also next to the rankings you will see 2 () next to them the first one has what rank you were last month and the second () shows how much better or worse you did this month from last month.

For additional information on these rankings or how I do it here are some links
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....power-rankings

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....power-rankings

Please don't be offended by these rankings this just shows which guilds really were sucessful this month and I tried my best to be accurate.

1. A1 = 86 pts (2) (+7)

2. Ka = 67 pts (3) ( -6)

3. TJ = 64 pts (4) (-8)

4. Sk (dk and sl) = 61 pts (n/a) (n/a)

5. BP = 59 pts (1) (-30)

6. Bt = 53 pts (6) (+14)

7. Rs = 43 pts (9) (+22)

8. Da = 35 pts (7) (+10)

9. 17 = 27 pts (5) (-13)

For the overall rankings like I said it's the guilds avg score between each month since Sl and dk combined I avg there scores from last month to make it fair.

1. A1 = 83 pts
    2. BP = 74 pts
    3. Ka = 70pts
    4. TJ = 68 pts
    5. Bt = 46 pts
    6. Sk = 42 pts
    7. 17 = 34 pts
    8. Rs = 32 pts
    9. Da = 31 pts

Why I ranked each guild where I did

A1 did very well this month they always do very well in both ladders getting the most players in score and 2nd most in rated ladder, they also represented the community well this month trying to improve the community and host more tournaments and placed in the most tournaments as well. The only negative I see is that they did not recruit as much this month or players that returned than last month.

BP did not do as well as they did last month, this guild did not do bad but did worse this month because they did place or host in to many tournaments, on the bright side though players apply at bp all the time and some players did return to bp this month, bp could of done a little better in ladder but overall bp still did fine this month.

Rs had the greatest improvement this month a bunch of members came back to rs and rs also started to recruit again, they did place in a couple tournaments and got a couple guys in both ladders as well, rs is a good sucess story and I hope to see them get back to its normal self very soon.

TJ I would say was very consistent these last couple months this month the hosted a ton of tournaments which they also placed in most of them, they also had a decent showing in both ladders, if they did better in ladder or maybe have more players return or get recruited to tj I'm sure they would be the top guild but not a bad showing by them.

Sk Is a very big sucess story last month it seemed like both Sl and dk would fade away soon but due to the recent merge and the returning or recruited players they got Sk is a force to reckon with, they did average in tournaments this month and had a couple guys in ladder as well in time we should see Sk become a well known guild soon.

Bt has been a very consistent guild as well, they recruit very well and train there members to be very good in tournaments they also host a couple tournaments to make the community more fun, the biggest issue I see bt having is they did not do well in the ladders this month especially the rated one but I see bt making a push very soon for the top of ladder.

Ka always surprises me with how well they do in my rankings, this month they did not do as well recruiting players but they make up for it by doing great in both ladders in fact they got the most players in the rated ladder this month, the hosted a couple events as well which is a plus to say that Ka is a legit guild I hope to see this guild to continue to do great in ladder and maybe get a could more wins in pro tour events.

17 seemed to be a little inactive guild this month usually they do ok in ladders, hosting events and placing in tournaments but this month has not been the case, on the bright side though 17 is still a guild to watch out for they still recruit members and even though they did bad this month that does not mean they wI'll do bad next month there players know how to compete and play well so watch out.

Da did slightly better this month always the story with da is players return to da and the guild becomes very prosperous but then next week players leave the guild is never dead but never active as well, on the bright side though they always recruit a couple players, they did ok in the score ladder, placed in 1 tournament, and always host events so the guild is still alive they just need to improve on activity and improving there members to be the best they can.

Hope your enjoyed this month's power rankings more rankings will come each month
    Last edited by Harmony; 04-29-2017 at 10:36 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If anyone needs to see stats for this messege me on telegram @jawalizer