I find the Twilight Shepherdess' ability slightly confusing. According to the ability you can target a friendly ally to die at the end of your turn. I am to understand that the ally should die during your turn as the very last thing that happens and thus anything that happens when that ally dies should be as if it's happened during your turn still until all the effects resolve. However when I use this ability on Caravan smuggler I would assume he dies on my turn and then I get the extra resource but it seems that he dies at the beginning of my opponent's turn because my opponent is the one to gain an extra resource. Also If I use Coercion on an opposing ally and then use Shepherdess' ability on them that ally will return to the opponent's side of the field and then die. Also if i use the ability on a friendly Eternal Troll he is returned to play even if i played him that very same turn. Is this correct behavior? Or should the ability say that the ally dies at the beginning of your opponents turn? or maybe does all of this occur in between turns?