Close

Threaded View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

New and Improved Ter Adun Deck (any ways to improve this one?)

I've been obsessed with finding the perfect Ter Adun deck. I think I am getting closer with this one...

Same basic premise as the last deck; basically, it seems people have become too reliant on attachments and items so this deck seeks to exploit that weakness by destroying all items/attachment while also laying down some medium to hard-hitting allies. This deck is sort of a jack-of-all-trades which can deal with a lot of different deck types.

This deck flat-out slaughters many item-based deck and easily goes toe-to-toe with most other decks. The only decks which seems to be a problem so far are the Aldmor-based ones; still need to find the weakness with those...

1 x Ter Adun
    2 x Infernal Gargoyle
    3 x Cleric of the Asyn
    4 x Grimghast
    2 x Belladonna
    1 x Towering Brute
    2 x Murderous Hulk
    2 x Falseblood Cultist
    3 x Yari Marksman
    4 x Darkwood Wraith
    2 x Ogloth the Glutton

4 x Blood Frenzy
    1 x Smashing Blow
    4 x Crippling Blow
    2 x Curse of the Aldmor
    3 x Spectral Sabre
    1 x Enrage

40 Cards Total

Just some random notes:

-This deck doesn't really have any early-game allies, however, these aren't really needed as Crippling Blow; Dark Wraith and Yari Marksman tend to equalize things out in the mid-game.

-Crippling Blow + Curse of the Aldmor is awesome!! Slap both of these on a early-game ally and your opponent is basically out of luck for the rest of the game unless they have a way of dealing with this.

-Spectral Sabre is awesome!! I'm not sure why I never noticed that before...

-Card draw is sometimes (but not often) an issue with this deck, trying to beef that up still. Belladonna is the weak member of this deck but I need her for emergency card draw...
    Last edited by Ulnarian; 04-23-2017 at 06:40 AM.