Hello everyone,

I'm having a lot of fun in the game and wanted to share with you a part of it by presenting a fun and original deck I crafted a week ago! I spent a few hours optimizing it and I hope you'll like it. Here it goes :

Hero : Vess Swifthands(1)

Creatures (19)
4x Feasterling
4x Wulven Traitor
4x Wulven Scout
4x Wildfang, Wulven Renegade
3x Wulven Tactician

Spells (20)
4x Crippling Blow
4x Ellos' Resolve
4x Relentless Savagery
4x Blood Frenzy
4x Confluence of Fate

It's an aggro deck and most important, a really high tempo one.
A few words about this tempo thing : There are no tools to claim the board back and not any "finisher damages" either (which is pretty rare for an aggro deck).
But to compensate this weaknesses, the deck revolves around the possibility to flood the board with strong creatures while drawing a very high amount of cards every turn.

To be honest, this deck is pretty straight-forward and easy to play. It does not cost a lot of ressources to craft either and potentially allows you to escalate your score pretty fast as you play a lot of games in a short time.
I played it around 270 rating having a 60-65% winrate.

I do not think this tips will be very useful as most of you are way more experienced players than me but here they are :
  • Ramping
    You must get a ressource every turn until you have 6-8, depending on the matchups. Sometimes in the early game it must be tempting not to, but you expose yourself way too much to a tempo swing (turn 4 Baduruu, Tidal wave etc...) for that to be worth in the end. Anyway, you have plenty of stuff to sacrifice : Extra copies of Wildfang, Blood Frenzy, Confluence of Fate, and late Feasterlings.
  • Trading decisions
    The hardest part of the deck is answering this famous philosophical question : To trade or not to trade ?
    You must learn as soon as possible what kind of deck your opponent is playing and what you must fear from him. I admit Wulven Scout helps a lot taking this decisions, he really is a cool guy.
  • Buff targets
    -Crippling Blow : Most of the time, as soon as your opponent plays a minion. If you do not have Confluence of Fate attached yet, it's sometimes good to wait one or two turns your opponent plays a heavy minion.
    -Ellos' Resolve : I tend to put it on our stronger guys as Wildfang, Wulven Scout or Wulven Tactician. So they can never be killed in combat.
    -Relentless Savagery : I like to privilegiate it on smaller minions as they become more of a threat. This way your opponent will be forced to kill them fast and gives you back your buff.

I do not think any card of the list is worth changing as there is not a lot of variety possible in this kind of deck. But i would be glad to read any suggestion about it.
I did not see anyone playing something like this deck yet, and I hope you will try it and have as much fun as I had.

Any feedback appreciated, byebye !

Nallore