Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

step into the twilight lance

Hi everyone, sorry for blank thread.

I have a filthy/fun deck i would like to share with the community.

Hero - Lance Shadowstalker

Allies
    4x Twilight Lifebringer
    4x Twilight Ritualist
    4x Twilight Shepherdess
    4x Twilight Orphic
    3x Kallista, Twilight Matriarch
    3x Avatar of Twilight
    3x Nathanias, Peoples Champion
    3x Oliver Fagin

Abilities
    4x Strength of conviction
    4x Spirit of Devotion
    4x Backstab
    3x Coercion
    3x Anarchic Looting

So straight off the bat, no items, which allows Anarchic Looting to shine...no more needed to be mentioned i think.

The combo piece i would like to comment on is the Shepherdess/Coercion combo, starts at turn 6. Coercion an opponent ally, convert to Twilight alignment, smash the ally against the hero/ or another ally, drop your new fatty with the resource renewal and hand back to the opponent a dead ally.
    Turn 9 should get a mention also, if the game lasts that long, Shepherdess is dropped with Lance ability, Coercion with 1 resource left to convert the ally for another attempt at board recovery, this combo is particularly good at board recovery after turn 6.

What about draw you say?, besides the obvious Devotion, Backstab which is cheap. The allies Avatar, Nathanias and Fagin ensure cards are being moved around everywhere.

The choice of Twilight allies are picked is attempt to portray the Shepherdess as the least threatening, until
    Coercion is played, by that time you should be somewhere deep in the game with Avatar, Nathanias and Fagin ready to
    roll.

Have fun with this deck, i am actually having loads of fun converting allies to the Twilight.

This deck can be tuned to anyone's flavor...enjoy!
    Last edited by era40kyomi; 04-13-2017 at 10:47 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Fixed post. enjoy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks fun, I'll give it a shot!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    So how good is this Shepherdess/Coercion combo? Twilight alignment gives Lance Shadowstalker another fatty to roll with in Avatar of Twilight.Once turn 6 has arrived and you have a Twilight Shepherdess around, well, there is never a shortage of cost 6 allies ready to convert to the Twilight.

Even later turns can cause mayhem! Turn 7, Shepherdess/Coercion combo, drop Nathanias and turn over a Avatar of light (yes its been done)with allies in graveyard. The resource renew is really awesome in delivering another blow to the opponent after taking his best ally.

The deck can be tuned easily to fit your personal preference in Twilight alignment. Ritualist's Headdress the opponent ally after you Shepherdess/Coercion combo it, ensure the opponent never sees that ally again.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    so i have tuned again...
    - 4x Twilight Orphic
    - 3x Kallista, Twilight Matriarch
    - 1x Oliver Fagin

now added
    4x Raven Wildheart
    4x Zailen Crusader
    3x Confluence of Fate
    1x Coercion

I did have some trouble with board recovery, but now Raven Wildheart fixes this problem, comes in with stealth and cripple opponent ally. If she hangs around for 1-2 turns she destroys opponents...again and if she gets crippled she is a great target to convert to Twilight Team.

Zailen Crusader combos so well with Twilight as she also benefits from the draw cards.

Confluence of Fate is sometimes hard to put down at turn 4. Usually anytime after turn 4 is best because you usually have cheap draw cards to throw down then and if Zailen Crusader is down you wont run out of cards anymore

Then ended up putting another Coercion in. WOW! what a tremendous card... while Twilight Shepherdess is ideal to combo with. The card even on its own dominates and comes in at a cost of 3 with Zailen Crusader.

The deck as a whole is quite fast and doesn't need to be fancy to win. The fatties continue to dominate because all of your low cost allies are beefed up with cheap attachments which the opponents has to deal with.

I guess the only thing left to do is to change the name of the deck
    Last edited by era40kyomi; 02-08-2018 at 10:23 AM. Reason: added more

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for sharing, will give it a try