Close

Threaded View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

step into the twilight lance

Hi everyone, sorry for blank thread.

I have a filthy/fun deck i would like to share with the community.

Hero - Lance Shadowstalker

Allies
    4x Twilight Lifebringer
    4x Twilight Ritualist
    4x Twilight Shepherdess
    4x Twilight Orphic
    3x Kallista, Twilight Matriarch
    3x Avatar of Twilight
    3x Nathanias, Peoples Champion
    3x Oliver Fagin

Abilities
    4x Strength of conviction
    4x Spirit of Devotion
    4x Backstab
    3x Coercion
    3x Anarchic Looting

So straight off the bat, no items, which allows Anarchic Looting to shine...no more needed to be mentioned i think.

The combo piece i would like to comment on is the Shepherdess/Coercion combo, starts at turn 6. Coercion an opponent ally, convert to Twilight alignment, smash the ally against the hero/ or another ally, drop your new fatty with the resource renewal and hand back to the opponent a dead ally.
    Turn 9 should get a mention also, if the game lasts that long, Shepherdess is dropped with Lance ability, Coercion with 1 resource left to convert the ally for another attempt at board recovery, this combo is particularly good at board recovery after turn 6.

What about draw you say?, besides the obvious Devotion, Backstab which is cheap. The allies Avatar, Nathanias and Fagin ensure cards are being moved around everywhere.

The choice of Twilight allies are picked is attempt to portray the Shepherdess as the least threatening, until
    Coercion is played, by that time you should be somewhere deep in the game with Avatar, Nathanias and Fagin ready to
    roll.

Have fun with this deck, i am actually having loads of fun converting allies to the Twilight.

This deck can be tuned to anyone's flavor...enjoy!
    Last edited by era40kyomi; 04-13-2017 at 10:47 PM.