Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Serious issue that needs fixed

I love playing this game and will try my best to support it but 1 very important issue needs solved now.

In case players have not been taking notice the game has become pretty lifeless lately and will continue to get worse unless this issue gets fixed.

I'm sure wulven is busy but for those who play tournaments for prizes, those winners are not getting there prizes and it's making them turn away from the game please give them there prizes so the game becomes decent to play again, I don't even care if you can't sponsor events anymore but please at least give the winners there prizes they won or I'm afraid this game will become more and more lifeless which is depressing because I don't want to quit this game.

Thanks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think most of us have not posted here because the list of complaints would be 3 pages long. I love SE too, but I clearly love it more than wulven. It's way easier to just go play Eternal.
    Currently 53-20 in organized play for 2018

Black Templars - No Remorse, No Fear, No Pity

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yes,we can write up a pages of complaints,but i never join in tournament for prizes.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is just my biggest complaint like I said I like the game buy something needs to happen before things get worse

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    "LeonTheBarbarian:
    This kind of attitude I hate - it s like "Hey I paid 1 $ a year ago and now I want to be super catered for until I pass away". Oh wait you paid 5$? Now this makes you a VIP and eligible to demand new game content every 48 houres just because you can t entertain yourself with cards that were already created."

Try hundreds of dollars over 5 years, and at least $100 in the past six months. Not now though. Plenty of other games and companies are willing to work to get my money. So I will gladly oblige them instead.
    Last edited by BT InzektrHornet; 04-04-2017 at 09:34 PM.
    Currently 53-20 in organized play for 2018

Black Templars - No Remorse, No Fear, No Pity

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I do feel that prizes that pop ups or tourneys that were properly submitted to "Wulven wants to sponsor your tourneys" should be awarded a lot faster than they have, it's become a running joke about playing and nothing happens. Of course we all love the game and want to be supportive and have fun, but a promise of reward should be honoured quickly. Otherwise, folks drift off to other games where there is faster satisfaction for playing.

(Note, if you hosted a tourney , that's not received rewards , submit it again, Kyle has told me he try's to keep track but some might have slipped through the cracks, so he does care, hell, I know he cares,)

Also, they are working on the automated Tourney option, which I'm pretty sure will reward prizes on the spot, it's a computer, what shouldn't it be able to do that, just like levelling up and in game gold rewards. It will also take care of a lot of "missed play times" which has caused drama for TO's, because you can't argue with a computer, you can reprogram or smash them, but the don't argue real well.

So hopefully, every TO who hosted something w no rewards yet , resubmit it and that support gets to rewarding prizes quickly.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Just wanted to add that I also do see an issue of prizes not being delivered but I can also see the Wulven side how tough it could be balancing all players needs being a small company. All in all I think Shadowmoon's claim is justified - effective delivery of tournament prizes would sure help the image of the game and improve fun level.

However I think community requests too much about new cards being delivered - ideally they d like it happening every 48 hours. I think it s good Wulven takes so much care balancing cards before releasing them - by releasing bad cards they could swiftly ruin the game. That being said LL2 release is taking too long. Just wanted to add that with LL2 cards release SE should be in really good shape regarding card pool (and it even is now - players just need to be more creative with their decks). For me personally there are still so many things to discover and have fun with present cards that I can t understand all this desperate calling for new content all the time.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Honestly I'm just speaking for the community I just play tournaments because there fun I just don't like complaining fromantic others hence why I made this post

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You should try my "Impossible Missions" events...they are self funded and awards are given within hours of completion.. the current one even offers a cash prize.
    IGN: TJ BlueJet24

Founder of Team Juggernauts

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I understand getting a little behind on small tournaments like pop ups, but I have still not received my prizes from Legendary Ladder from January or February. I know that Seadog has sent them multiple emails with no progress. Major tournaments like that should be a priority for them imo and there is no way that it can take that long to send them out.
    IGN: TJ dubdub
    TG: @tjdubdub