Abilities (9):
    4x Backstab ~120g
    4x Anarchic Looting ~300g

Items (9):
    2x The Last Harvest ~300g
    4x Hit List ~120g
    4x Anklebreaker ~400g

40 cards

Best thing about playing an IGG less Rogue is that you can play Anarchic Looting easily. AL gives you an easy win in certain match ups.

Synergies

1. Masked Bandit + Night Owl
    Bandit attacks into opposing ally and gets retaliation. It goes back to deck and Night Owl has stealth now!

2. The Last Harvest and Anarchic Looting
    If you know you are going to play AL at some point in the game, tLH turns into 1cc 1 draw with an options to buff your allies. Awesome!

3. Hit List and Anarchic Looting
    Hit List is useful only if opponent play allies. When Hit list is useless, that means opponent has most likely played some items. Even then, AL can turn your Hit list into 2cc 1 draw, so it's never a dead card in this deck.

4. Eternal Troll and Thunderstrike Construct
    You all know Thunderstrke can buff Troll, but I don't focus on that. These two are individually super awesome in Garth deck. Troll is arguably the best 3cc ally in this game and it can go into any deck as x1. TC is often better than AB since it comes with 3/5 body. Health reduction is crucial in Rogue mirror where both of you play only Night Owl and just death race. Not to mention that it's good against Sandworm, Fortified wisp and Dakrath. Kill the tank with TC, Garth ability and 3 atk ally!

How to play this deck
    First of all, do not sac too many cards. You can stop at 4 resource if necessary.
    Always predict what opponent is going to play. Think about the worst case scenario and don't play into it.
    Always keep at least 1 ally active on the board. If you can't, make sure you have Anklebreaker.

General idea of this deck is based on a deck I posted
    http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....61-Aggro-Garth

Draw in this deck is cheap and fast. If you like playing many cards every turn and be aggressive, give this a try!
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I prefer panther over troll/TC combo.

Panther survives a turn and has good synergy with backstab/aldon/Last Harvest/Garth's ability.

It also fills up the 4cc gap when you took out IGG/Stop Thief. So a better curve.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by seedog View Post
    I prefer panther over troll/TC combo.

Panther survives a turn and has good synergy with backstab/aldon/Last Harvest/Garth's ability.

It also fills up the 4cc gap when you took out IGG/Stop Thief. So a better curve.
    First, panther isn't that great. It's playable but not that great compared to any other 4cc. DMT, krygon or Sabreen or any direct damage can erase stealth so it doesn't add much to the table. If I were to play 4cc ally, I would choose 6hp ally such as Aldmor scavenger, rather than panther.

Second, 4cc card is actually messes up the curve. T4 of this deck is 3cc+1cc or 2cc+2cc (or just 3cc). 4cc card is hard to cast in mid game where you wanna do 3+2 or 3+3.

Third, you MUST have those attack boost to kill opp ally with Panther. That's a big drawback. If opp also has weapon, panther basically cannot go to attack anywhere without loosing stealth.

If you wanna use panther so bad, I would use it in NS, Midnight Sentinel, panther and Vozitian Order deck.
    Last edited by Kylt; 04-05-2017 at 11:10 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would suggest removing construct.
    Since its secondary ability doesn't synergize with any of your allies and doens't do 4 damage with garth's, add viska or a more useful weenie if you wanna have cheap alllies.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by neratza713 View Post
    I would suggest removing construct.
    Since its secondary ability doesn't synergize with any of your allies and doens't do 4 damage with garth's, add viska or a more useful weenie if you wanna have cheap alllies.
    This deck needs 5cc card and TC is the best choice (bras soldier being second).

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Out of curiosity why Garth for aggro Rogue? It supports IGG better than the other 2, not that Garth can't be run this way too just I'm curious why you chose it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by qaz92zaq View Post
    Out of curiosity why Garth for aggro Rogue? It supports IGG better than the other 2, not that Garth can't be run this way too just I'm curious why you chose it.

There are cards that fit well altogether and it happens to shine in Garth. That's why it's Garth. Sorry I don't get your question tbh.

Serena and Lance can go aggro for sure and I don't rule them out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kylt View Post
    There are cards that fit well altogether and it happens to shine in Garth. That's why it's Garth. Sorry I don't get your question tbh.

Serena and Lance can go aggro for sure and I don't rule them out.
    I'm just always surprised to see all out aggro Garth because the control build is so strong.

I guess what mus are better going aggro than control? Is it just a what you find more fun type thing?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Why no tainted oracle? Too slow?
    IGN: TJ dubdub
    TG: @tjdubdub