Close

View Poll Results: Do you like the Specter alignment concept?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Great Idea

0 0%
  • Stupid Idea

0 0%
  • Go back to the Drawing board

2 100.00%
  • Quit wasting valuable space

0 0%

Thread: New Card Ideas

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

New Card Ideas

Shadow Era needs more diversity. Every human player pretty much has the same standard play Krystopher Wild, Champion of Irum, Aldon, Priests of the light, Tainted Oracle.I have tons of ideas about new cards.

Specter is an alignment of ghost allies with zero attack and zero health.
    Each specter card has a unique ability. After that ability is used the specter card is exiled from the game. Each specter draws SE from the resource pool rather than the hero. All specters are neutral and can be used by either human or shadow. Priests will have a new card called Exorcism that immediately boards wipes all specters on the field.

Shade
    2cc
    0 attack 0 health
    Ability 2 SE
    Look at your opponents hand. Shade is then exiled from the game.

Discord
    3 cc
    0 attack 0 health
    Ability 3 SE
    Target opposing ally attacks a second opposing ally if able. Discord is exiled from the game.

Ghoul
    3cc
    0aatack 0 health
    Target opposing ally with 5cc or greater ally inherits FEAR and loses -1 attack and can not move for two turns. Ghoul is exiled from the game.

Poltergeist
    4cc
    0 attack 0 health
    Ability 4 SE
    Target enemy armor or weapon is moved to the graveyard and poltergeist is exiled from the game.

Lost Soul
    4cc
    0 attack 0 health
    4S E
    Target opposing ally that ally becomes a friendly ally for the duration of the game. Lost Soul is exiled from the game.
    BT Grayleon

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    you can't have allies with 0 health. additionally these are basically acting as abilities that are telegraphed. summon ally, ally has to survive a turn, use ally ability, ally is exiled. the ally doesn't even get to attack. this just seems like really weak "ability" cards trapped in ally form. now with some tweaking of these could be interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for your input. They are ghosts phyiscally they should not be able to attack or be killed by attacks.

They are not hasted allies and therefore would have to be on the field one turn before they could use their abilities.

This is just one of many ideas i have.

"With Patience comes Experience"
    Warriors of the Black Templars
    BT Grayleon

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i understand but all allies must have health to be in play. they would need at least 1 health and passive saying they are immune to combat/ability damage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!